A wonderful holiday The property was set up perfectly for the dog, and the house was clean and comfortable and furnished with everything we needed. Location is great, too--very quiet, with the off-leash beach just a few minutes away.
About This Property
Off leash South Bombo beach is only a 3 minute walk from this townhouse. Pets and owners alike will love exploring the area, meeting new people and pooches. Life's better on holidays and even more so when you can go together!
Centrally located and within a 3-minute walk to off-leash South Bombo Beach and the centre of Kiama, this home offers comfortable accommodation for families including your four-legged friend!
This is a stand-alone townhouse, with all the creature comforts of home. Featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, with a private rear fully fenced yard. The kitchen provides guests with all the modern conveniences, such as espresso machine, microwave, dishwasher and all crockery and glassware. Also, downstairs is a fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer plus a separate toilet, and a BBQ.
With three bedrooms, a queen bed in the master with balcony and distant water views, another queen bedroom and a single plus single trundle in the third.
The home has reverse cycle air conditioning and additional heating for the cooler months, a large tv, board games and the most important thing of all WIFI!
Off street parking is provided within the unit complex, please note the single garage is available for guests use.
The home is tastefully furnished, well equipped with HD TV and DVD player and ticks all the boxes for your Kiama holiday.
The Kiama region has so much to offer, just a 10-minute drive west is the charming country town of Jamberoo. Home to the famous Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest. Or take a drive down to Berry, great for a day out homewares shopping and only 18 minutes away!
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave
- Lock-up garage with parking for one car
- Pet friendly with rear fully fenced yard
- Family bathroom with bath, ensuite to main bedroom and further toilet downstairs in the laundry
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- HD TV and DVD player, NBN Wi-fi
- Ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Board games
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 bunk & 1 trundle
- 400 metres to Bombo Beach
- 750 metres to Terralong Street cafes and shops
- 2 km to Kiama Rock Pool
- 2 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 3 km to Surf Beach
- 4 km to Kendalls Beach
- 5 km to East’s Beach
- 6 km to Minnamurra
- 8 km to Jamberoo
- 13 km to Jamberoo Action Park
This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service. The property has pillows, blankets and quilts.
Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $270.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels).
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) – $40 per night minimum 2 nights
- Portacot (inc linen) – full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair – full stay only (max $21) $7/night
If you wish to book any of the above extras, request this in your message.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property can only accommodate 1 car in the garage, any additional cars will need to be parked on the driveway or on the street. Please be mindful of the neighbours.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
This was the perfect getaway house for my friends and I. It was only a short distance drive to the shops and only a few minutes walk to Bombo Beach.
Therese, February 2018
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Quality 5.0
- Value 4.0
- Pet Accommodation 5.0
- Assistance 5.0
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Bombo Blue was the perfect getaway house for my friends and I. It was only a short distance drive to the shops and only a few minutes’ walk to Bombo Beach.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Immaculate 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 5 in Kiama NSW
Kiama, South Coast - Kiama NSW
Immaculate 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 5 people with 2 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside WiFi Linen
5 guests 3 beds
start from$220 / night
Iconic period 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama NSW
Kiama, South Coast - Kiama NSW
You and your pet will love the location only 500 metres to the beaches, 750 metres to the Kiama - Gerringong coastal walk or pop into town for treats. Easy access to all the wonderful features of Kiama and better still you get to share it with your pet. Secured area for your pet so it doesn't wander.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$350 / night