This property boasts an incredible view over Bombo Beach, and the whole place feels private, secure and cosy. The HRS staff were generous and helpful upon booking, and the property was just as we expected. The kitchen facilities are spacious and great for groups when it comes to food prep, as is the dining and living room arrangement. The spa was a wonderful way to spend the evening enjoying the view! Our group had a wonderful time, and I would definitely recommend this property in future.
About This Property
You've found it: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Impress your guests with breathtaking views of Bombo Beach and the headland from the 6-person heated spa, ideally positioned to create wonderful and lasting memories, day or night. You will be the envy of all your friends when you stay in this exquisitely positioned villa. The perfect location from which to explore & enjoy the beaches, rock fishing, ocean rock pools and Kiamas boutique shopping! Awake to the sound of the waves breaking on the rocky shores below the headland or enjoy the first coffee of the day as you watch the amazing sunrise over the Pacific Ocean. Either way, you will feel inspired to get out and enjoy everything Kiama has to offer with the main town centre only minutes’ walk away.
The shopper’s dream is just around the corner, only metres away is the Historic Terrace Houses, home to an array of cute shops and eateries. Further afield you will be spoilt for choice as Kiama has some of the finest restaurants on the South Coast. Kiama is host to an exciting cultural events calendar of festivals, music, markets and artists including the Kiama Arts Trail and Kiama Jazz and Blues Festival. Natural wonders also abound in the area. Kiama is famous for its blowhole – a natural rock formation, the exhilarating Kiama Coast Walk, Minnamurra rainforest and the Minnamurra River. Uniquely designed and tastefully decorated, you can kick back in the lounge room and enjoy the outstanding view of a sea of blue.
Look out for whales too as they pass by Kiama each year between May and November. Or head to one of the many headlands along the Kiama coastline for the best vantage point. The creature comforts of home are in plenty, you can snuggle on the couch watching Netflix and surfing the web or create your own master chef moment in the chef’s kitchen.
There are three generous sized bedrooms, the master with a queen bed and an ensuite with access to the main deck, the second and third bedrooms both having a double and single bed, each of these bedrooms have their own decks. For your peace of mind, the entertaining deck can be gated to allow your family pets to join you on your holiday, keeping them secure inside and outside during your stay with us.
In addition, just a short stroll from Santa Barbara at the southern end of Bombo Beach is an off-leash dog-friendly beach so your furry friend can enjoy the sand and sea as well. This postcard set is the perfect holiday home to share with your family or friends.
The Property Features:
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- 6 premium beers and a box of chocolates upon arrival
- Heated spa with ocean views
- Double lock-up garage
- Eco fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Blu-ray DVD
- NBN WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: double and king single
- Bedroom 3: double and king single
- 270 m Terrace House Retail Shopping
- 400 m Kiama Ocean Pool
- 1 km Bombo Beach
- 2 km Kiama Blowhole
- 2 km Surf Beach
- 3 km Kendalls Beach
- 3 km East Beach
- 9 km Jamberoo
- 119 km Sydney
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach Towels.
- This property has a steep driveway; however, the view is worth it. This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 2: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
A wonderful house in a fantastic location. The view overlooking the beach is breathtaking and the hot tub/spa was fantastic! The house was equipped with everything we needed and was nice and close to the beach and to Kiama town centre. I took my dog which was great, although the backyard area isn't fenced in so we had to keep an eye on him when he went wandering as he could access other neighbouring properties. Just a note to future travellers in case they are bringing their dogs. All in all, a fantastic stay and we will be recommending this place to others and hope to be back again.
Very well presented. Happy to stay here again!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside WiFi
9 guests 5 beds
start from$475 / night
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night