A five star house in a four star location, with the only downside being the proximity of the freeway and the freeway exit. Being close to the dog beach was great, but it’s not a family beach - you’ll need to go to a different beach for that. Although there is a bit of a walk into town it’s not too far and it is very scenic.
About This Property
Rest and Relaxation Haven, pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 0 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Grab your towel and thongs - this little beauty is just metres from the beach, so close you can feel the sea spray! An original miners cottage, it retains all the character from yesteryear, with polished floorboards, leadlight windows, high ceilings and a lovely cottage garden.
All the holiday essentials have been added: renovated bathrooms, a bath for a long bubbly soak, a covered outdoor entertaining area with dining, lounge and bbq, flat screen TV, WiFi, comfy beds with quality linen and towels and R/C Aircon and an ethanol flame fireplace for all seasons.
You will be super comfortable, close to everything and want for nothing! The cottage is well located just opposite the pathway to dog friendly Bombo Beach.
If you are not spending every waking daylight hour at the beach then it is a short walk or drive into town to browse the boutique fashion and homeware stores, dine in cafes and restaurants with local and exotic cuisines, or relish the coffee scene.
You are well positioned to enjoy traditional tourist activities such as a walk around the harbour foreshore, browsing the local markets, and watching the migrating whales and mother nature put on a show at the Kiama Blowhole.
Why not grab local fish and chips in the harbourside park after your swim in the Continental seaside lap pool? Or be spoilt for choice and choose a different surf beach to swim at, on each day of your stay.
The home makes a great off-season winter stay you'll love this cosy cottage with ethanol fireplace in the sunroom and the beach makes a great playground no matter the temperature!
The Property Features:
- R/C Air Con
- Ethanol Flame Fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with Coffee Machine
- Induction Cooking with in-built Wok
- Laundry with Washer/Dryer combo
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Covered alfresco dining with BBQ
- Flat screen TV
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Master Bedroom: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Single x 2 (can be made as king or 2 singles request at time of booking)
- 150 m to Bombo Beach
- 1 km to Continental Ocean Pool
- 1 km to Sebel and main street of Kiama
- 2 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 2.4 km to Surf Beach
- 3.3 km to Kendalls Beach
- 13 km to Jamberoo Action Water Park
- 16 km to Seven Mile Beach at Gerroa
- 24 km to Historic Berry Village
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Great getaway place and pet friendly! Really close to town and some nice scenic walking courses. Very close to a dog beach so if you wanna have a good time with your furry friend it’s ideal.
Amazing house! So cute and clean I loved it
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside WiFi
9 guests 5 beds
start from$404 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night