We hired the loft and the main house with family and it was ideal. We had a great time, plenty of room and happy times around the fire pit and by the fire inside. Thanks for having us all.
About This Property
2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Whether a weekend away for 2 or with family and friends, this property creates a real sense of the perfect South Coast getaway.
Country charm, city sophistication and a sense of history. A charming loft-inspired property that seamlessly blends modern and traditional elements. Tastefully decorated throughout, this 2-bedroom loft offers an open plan living that flows onto the verandahs and balcony. Rest in the comfortable lounges, sit back and unwind.
A well-equipped kitchen to create a platter for the afternoon refreshments on the balcony as the Jacaranda wistfully shifts in the coastal breeze. If you don't feel like cooking, pop over the road and enjoy a wonderful meal at The Brooding Italian cafe, grab some delicious fish and chips or take a stroll to watch the waves crash on Surf Beach while the sun closes out the day.
The home is superbly situated for easy access to town, the Blowholes, both big and small, lighthouse, Saddleback Mountain Lookout and Kiama's breathtaking Beaches. It's about a 10-minute walk to the town centre, with a mini convenience hub right across the road. The beach is close at only a 5-minute walk.
This place will spoil you for choice with its location and features.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Flat-screen TV, DVD, WiFi, Stereo, Netflix
- Air conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Iron and board
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
Bedrooms do not have a separate doorway, merely an extended corridor between them.
- 50 m to The Brooding Italian cafe
- 500 m to Kiama to Gerringong to coastal walk
- 500 m to Kendalls beach
- 500 m to Surf Beach
- 700 m to Station for return of Coastal Walk (Kiama-Gerringong)
- 750 m to shops and restaurants
- 1 km to The Grand Hotel
- 1.5 km to Blowhole and Lighthouse
- 10 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- 13 km to Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa
- 22 km to Historic Berry village
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies.
- Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 2 King Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
- Bombo Beach Reserve
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
8 Reviews - 4.0 Good
This loft was conveniently located near town and very clean upon arrival. We very much enjoyed our stay, and our dogs did as well!
Karl And Caitlyn Hickling
We had an amazing time visiting Kiama and the beautiful South Coast. So many things to do and see close by we had a great time. The home is lovely and clean, there is a cafe across the road as well as a general store and fish and chip place, it isn’t far from the beaches or the Main Street either. We visited wineries a bit further south and had a great time, it was very convenient and great to come home to.
This stay at the Blake Loft was nothing less than amazing. I'm taking home ideas & inspiration for my own garden.
A lovely apartment that has all the facilities needed by a family, in a very convenient location. We really enjoyed our stay.
Great location, easy walk to town to cafes and the coastal walking track. Easy check in and communication and the home was as described and beautifully clean, with a great collection of books to read! Thankyou!
Needed a place for wife and 2 kids to spend a weekend and this was the perfect place to stay. Close to everything in Kiama.
Lovely place. Central but off the road - Very cosy!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$308 / night
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night