We enjoyed our stay in this beautifully renovated and well appointed home.
About This Property
You and your pet will love the location only 500 metres to the beaches, 750 metres to the Kiama - Gerringong coastal walk or pop into town for treats. Easy access to all the wonderful features of Kiama and better still you get to share it with your pet. Secured area for your pet so it doesn't wander. Come and enjoy the beautiful South Coast at this 3-Bedroom home..
This is an iconic period home of Kiama dating back to the late 19th century.
It has successfully fused charm, character, and period features with modern-day living.
Wide and welcoming verandahs greet you. High, wide and handsome hallways with kauri floorboards and ornate period features give you an immediate sense of something special. The pleasant mix of muted tones and the ease of country and coastal charm will have you relaxed and captivated.
Offering accommodation for upto 8 people with 3 large bedrooms, the flexibility of a sofa bed in the separate lounge room and 3 bathrooms, 2 with showers and the third with a bath. This is that something special for a family or small group.
Two living areas allow you to catch up or immerse yourself in your favourite book, perhaps retracing the local area's history.
A country-inspired kitchen with all the modern conveniences and a large dining table set the scene for great stories and meals.
An easy walk will have you watching the waves at Kendalls or Surf Beach, or if its a fresh brew you want, The Brooding Italian cafe is a mere 50 metres away.
As this property is pet friendly, why not enjoy your stay with that little someone special also.
The property is superbly situated for easy access to town, the Blowholes, both big and small, lighthouse, Saddleback Mountain Lookout and Kiama's breathtaking beaches. It's about a 10-minute walk to the town centre, with a mini convenience hub right across the road. The beach is close at only a 5-minute walk.
With so much to experience in this wonderful coastal town, come and enjoy a little piece of local history.
Love the past and live for the now!
The Property Features:
- Pet friendly with fully fenced rear garden
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- 2 Flat-screen TV (bring your own Netflix), DVD, WiFi, Stereo
- Freestanding fans
- Wide verandahs with outdoor entertaining furniture and BBQ Period features Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Quality bedding and linen
- Long term renters welcome
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
- Bedroom 3: queen
- 50 m to The Brooding Italian cafe
- 500 m to Kiama to Gerringong to coastal walk
- 500 m to Kendalls beach
- 500 m to Surf Beach
- 700 m to Station for return of Coastal Walk (Kiama-Gerringong)
- 750 m to shops and restaurants
- 1 km to The Grand Hotel
- 1.5 km to Blowhole and Lighthouse
- 10 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- 13 km to Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa
- 22 km to Historic Berry village
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies.
- Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly.
- There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed.
- This is a service offered as a complimentary extra.
- As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Lounge/Living Room: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
- Bombo Beach Reserve
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Central location, beautiful historic house with all the modern conveniences!
Pleasent stay with glorious facilities & landscape
Great location and beautiful home!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$308 / night