Cozy super comfy pet friendly terrace walking distance to Kiama beach and shops. Front yard not secure for small dogs I.e mini sausage dogs with gaps under fence. Good for larger dogs. Otherwise perfect.
About This Property
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. Free wifi at this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is your home away from home located in the heart of beautiful Kiama on the NSW south coast.
Ideal for families or a small group of friends, this three-bedroom townhouse has all the modern conveniences you need for a relaxing beach holiday.
Just 150 m to Surf Beach and 350m to Kendalls Beach, the house has a modern beach ambiance with BBQ and four cosy outdoor nooks to hide away with a book.
The property is pet and family-friendly with a gate for the stairs, laundry, internal access garage, fully fenced and grassed front garden and patrolled beach.
You can arrive by train and walk an easy 700 metres to the door or drive and park in the garage or external parking space.
The Property Features:
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and gas cooktop looking out over the private and fenced garden.
- Two comfortable living spaces, both with air-conditioning, TVs and WiFi.
- Well-appointed for alfresco summer entertaining with private courtyard and BBQ.
- Two bathrooms, upstairs family bathroom with bathtub.
- Three good sized bedrooms including main bedroom with queen bed, double bedroom and third bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Full laundry facilities are available.
- Linen and towels are provided for your stay.
- Lock up secure car space.
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
Within walking distance to all that you could need, Kiama Beachscape is just a short walk to Surf Beach and all of Kiama's restaurants, cafes, shops and main attractions are at your fingertips.
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- Distances to:
- 150 m to Surf Beach
- 600 m to shopping precinct
- 1 km to Bonaira Native Gardens
- 2 km to Kiama Harbour Game and Reef Fishing Charters
- 2 km to Little Blow Hole
- 14 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
- Bombo Beach Reserve
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 1 reviews
Average Rating For:
1 Reviews - 4.0 Good
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night