Nice clean townhouse in a great location. Kitchen was well stocked. Will stay here again.
About This Property
Off leash South Bombo beach is only a 3 minute walk from this townhouse. Pets and owners alike will love exploring the area, meeting new people and pooches. Life's better on holidays and even more so when you can go together!
Centrally located and within a 3-minute walk to off-leash South Bombo Beach and the centre of Kiama, this proeprty offers comfortable accommodation for families including your four-legged friend! This is a stand-alone townhouse, with all the creature comforts of home.
Featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, with a private rear fully fenced yard.
The kitchen provides guests with all the modern conveniences, such as espresso machine, microwave, dishwasher and all crockery and glassware.
Also, downstairs is a fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer plus a separate toilet, and a BBQ.
With three bedrooms, a queen bed in the master with balcony and distant water views, another queen bedroom and a single plus single trundle in the third.
The home has reverse cycle air conditioning and additional heating for the colder months, a large tv, board games and the most important thing of all WiFi! Off-street parking is provided within the unit complex, and please note the single garage is available for guests use.
The home is tastefully furnished, well equipped with HD TV and DVD player and ticks all the boxes for your Kiama holiday.
The Kiama region has so much to offer, just a 10-minute drive west is the charming country town of Jamberoo.
Home to the famous Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Or take a drive down to Berry, great for a day out homewares shopping and only 18 minutes away!
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave
- Lock-up garage with parking for one car
- Pet friendly with rear fully fenced yard
- Family bathroom with bath, ensuite to main bedroom and further toilet downstairs in the laundry
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- HD TV and DVD player, NBN WiFi
- Ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Board games
Bedroom 1: queen
Bedroom 2: queen
Bedroom 3: bunk and trundle
400 m to Bombo Beach
750 m to Terralong Street cafes and shops
2 km to Kiama Rock Pool
2 km to Kiama Blowhole
3 km to Surf Beach
4 km to Kendalls Beach
5 km to Easts Beach
6 km to Minnamurra
8 km to Jamberoo
13 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service. The property has pillows, blankets and quilts.
Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $270. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact our guest services team to book. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest reviews: "Bombo Blue was the perfect getaway house for my friends and I.
It was only a short distance drive to the shops and only a few minutes walk to Bombo Beach.
" Therese, February 2018
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 7 reviews
Average Rating For:
7 Reviews - 4.0 Good
I had a lovely stay with my colleagues, very hospitable and responded quickly to any questions or concerns before and during the trip!
Extremely comforatble, great kitchen and amenities.
My 5 friends and I absolutely loved our stay here, the location is perfect, rooms were clean and the kitchen was very well equipped! The only minor considerations are the very steep driveway and I would advise to bring your own pillows! Otherwise I would happily stay here again and I hope I do! Thank you for having us
“The perfect getaway house for my friends and I. It was only a short distance drive to the shops and only a few minutes’ walk to Bombo Beach.”
Perfect for us and our 3 kids for a last-minute getaway!!
The property had everything we needed and more - including board games for us.The location of the property was amazing.The beds are comfy and our puppies had the best holiday.I cannot fault the accommodation or the price!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night