Perfection! We rented this property for a mums and daughters weekend and it was perfect. We loved the house layout, the kitchen was fully equipped, views spectacular and just a great space for relaxing and enjoying beautiful Gerroa.
Wonderful 15 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 18 in Gerroa NSW
About This Property
Wonderful 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Gerroa NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 18 people with 5 rooms and 15 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a spacious family-friendly holiday house.
We do not accept groups of more than 8 adults.
Absolute waterfront in picturesque seaside village of Gerroa.
This brand new home is in a brilliant location only a short stroll to the beach.
The views from the upstairs and downstairs living areas to Seven Mile Beach and the distant mountains are spectacular.
With 3 queen bedrooms, 2 large bunk rooms and 3 bathrooms, the house easily fits up to 3 families.
Open plan living, blackbutt timber floors, crisp white walls and curtains, modern surf art, contemporary furnishings and lots of space make this house the ultimate beach haven.
Seven Mile Beach is the perfect place for surfing, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, windsurfing, long walks or lazing on the beach.
When you return home, read a book in a deck chair, relax in the hammocks orplay a round of ping pong, challenge the kids to cricket on the grass, enjoy a drink or dine alfresco on the expansive deck.
As you watch the sun set over the water you might be lucky and witness pods of dolphins frolicking in the surf.
This property is not fenced.
The Property Features:
- Seating for 5 on stools at the kitchen bench
- Modern kitchen with European appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
- 3 metre long custom made Tasmanian Oak dining table with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace for keeping warm in the colder months
- Widescreen TV with sound bar, DVD player and DVD library
- Sliding doors opening to large deck with outdoor setting
- Large rumpus room with lounge suite, egg chairs and bean bags
- Second TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo in rumpus room
- Double Garage with fold away ping pong table, 2nd fridge, clothes dryer, surfboard racks and bikes
- Outdoor shower with hot water to refresh after the beac
- Free WiFi
- BBQ available
- Parking for 3 cars only
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single bunk (3 sets)
- Bedroom 5: single bunk beds (3 sets)
- 1.1 km to Gerroa
- 1.2 km to Seven Mile Beach
- 3.1 km to Gerringong Golf Club
- 6.5 km to Werri Beach
- 14.8 km to Kiama
- Linen Service full property all beds, $780 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- This property is monitored by security cameras.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 3 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
Bedroom 5: 3 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
8 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Loved it!! Great house – well appointed, great facilities. Wonderful.
Fantastic views. A luxury stay with plenty of room.
This home is wonderful for families and larger groups. The house is well designed and the location is fantastic! The view is absolutely stunning and the fireplace made the living area warm and cosy. There was an air hockey table game and and table tennis in the garage. The kids loved it. We had such a fantastic stay and would love to return.
Could have stayed forever, beautiful view, well set out home and great memories created, Thankyou
A wonderful experience for our extended family. Spectacular view, beautiful walks, and great fun. Thank you.
Beautiful clean property with stunning sunset views - plenty of space and a great place for a large family getaway!
I was with a group of old friends with a couple of little kids and we had a wonderful time. The house was comfortable and relaxing and equipped with everything we needed. The location and view are 2nd to none!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
You've found it! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
You've found it! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sanctuary Point NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 9 beds
start from$290 / night
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside Pool Fireplace Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$368 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Enchanting Hideaway: 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace
4 guests 2 beds
start from$253 / night