We had a great time. The neighbours'dogs were very friendly and lovely!
About This Property
Picturesque: 3-bedroom holiday home in Dalmeny NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the oustanding view. This property can accommodate up to 5 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Pet-friendly, Stunning coastal views and only a short walk to the beach and local shops... perfect for a family getaway!
This property is sure to pack a punch with some of the best views of Dalmeny beach and the northern coastline that will take your breath away.
Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Pet-friendly. Bring your beloved furry friend along on your next family getaway. (Please note: this is NOT a fully fenced nor secure yard)
- Level entry at the front
- Large balcony to soak up the uninterrupted stunning views
- Only a short walk to the beach and local shops
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. Contact us for more info. Also, the garage is not available.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin single
Bedroom 3: 1 Twin single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- whale watching
- wind surfing
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Assistance 5.0
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Kitchen - electric stove top (left bottom) was not heating as expected.
Dishwasher has funny smell. Front door is jamming (needs attention). There was a problem with the door downstairs but Whale Coast Realty Staff were efficient in their efforts to fix the issue. Thank you!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!