A beautiful house in a gorgeous location! A really lovely space with a relaxing coastal vibe.
Waterfront 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Currarong NSW
About This Property
Waterfront pet friendly 3-bedroom holiday house accommodating 8. Great family accommodation on the water with large fenced backyard. Enjoy a BBQ on the deck, a walk on the beach, a swim at the rock pools or just relax and do nothing.
Absolutely gorgeous views are to be enjoyed from this home at Currarong.
The best position in Currarong with direct beach and creek access from the rear garden, you can enjoy the refreshing waters of Currarong Creek and Warrain Beach, be it canoeing, snorkelling, swimming or just paddling around.
Ready for a surf? You can paddle across the creek to Warrain Beach and catch a wave, cast your fishing rod or just lay back and enjoy the sunshine.
Go exploring at the rock pools or take a bush walk and experience the wonders of the cliff faces.
Abrahams Bosom Beach sits just 700m from the property.
This four-bedroom home is complete with two bathrooms, two lounge rooms, a games room with pool table, large covered entertainment area with gas BBQ and a fully fenced child and pet friendly rear yard which makes it an excellent choice for a family getaway.
Just around the corner, 60m away, you will find the local convenience store and Zacs Seafood restaurant and take away.
Walk to Currarong Bowling Club where you have a choice of Australian or Chinese Cuisine.
Accommodating up to 8 people, this has to be the best choice for the extended family holiday.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV with DVD player
- Pool table
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pet friendly
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 single
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: bunks (1 set)
- 60 m to Currarong General Store
- 58 m to Zacs Place
- 700 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 2.2 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 6.0 km to Warrain Beach
- 8.1 km to Jervis Bay
- 15.6 km to Callala Bay
- 17.2 km to Callala Beach
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service. The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $320. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact the property manager after booking to book this service. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 4.0 Good
The highlight of this property is the location. The beachfront, sunrise and sunset views are amazing. You feel like you’re in Hawaii with the big palm trees at the back facing the beach. Nice, big, well-maintained garden and outdoor area. Easy access to the beach via the gate in the backyard was convenient. Surrounding beaches are stunning and there’s a dog friendly beach nearby which was a plus. The inside of the house was okay, just a little more run down that we expected but it was comfortable enough.
Setting and decor, amazing
Beautiful house, invincible sea view, very good location, very nice landlord.
This was the perfect house for our family weekend away. Can’t wait to come back. The house had everything you needed and the beach just out the back gate ❤️
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$358 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night