Great stay. Loved the pool and the space.
About This Property
Fabulous: 4-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Jump in the pool, cool down and have some fun! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This 4 bedroom home, complete with 2 living areas, a formal dining room and a fully equipped kitchen plus 2 bathrooms, is ideally located less than a 5 minute walk to the beach and Lake Wollumboola. Culburra Beach, just 400m away, is excellent for a range of activities such as swimming, surfing, fishing and leisurely walks. The beach is patrolled in summer school holidays making it safe and enjoyable for young families. Warrain beach also sits just 400m from the property.
The property has a fantastic enclosed entertainment area with an indoor BBQ that runs across the back of the house and overlooks the large backyard and swimming pool.
Families looking to share holidays and the costs will find this property the perfect choice to satisfy their needs.
Spend the day at the beach and exploring the town and surrounding areas, then retreat back to the property to enjoy your holiday experience sipping cool drinks by the pool and enjoying the company of your family and friends while listening to the waves breaking on the shore under a clear, star filled sky.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 TVs
- Corner bath in main bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Fully fenced back yard
- Enclosed entertainment area with BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- 400m to Warrain Beach
- 400m to Culburra Beach
- 400m to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.6 km to Culburra Shops
- 2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $240 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for thisservicewe will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Double
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Benvenue is a very warm and inviting venue! We absolutely loved our stay here! Everything was here and comfy and very clean as well. We will definitely be back!
We had a wonderful stay. It’s a great central location to explore a number of beautiful locations and beaches. The house is super comfortable to stay in.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Fresh and inviting 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
6 guests 4 beds
start from$160 / night
Beautifully renovated 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Erowal Bay NSW
Erowal Bay, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
beautifully renovated 3-bedroom holiday home in Erowal Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
7 guests 4 beds
start from$146 / night
Cosy 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Perfect for your four-legged friend, the property has a fully fenced backyard where you can watch over them and the kids playing safely in the yard. Located just a short walk to the dog friendly shores of Culburra beach. You will all enjoy the great atmosphere when staying at this cosy cottage.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$190 / night