Perfect stay for us! Wouldn't change a thing!
About This Property
Holiday Sanctuary: 2-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property backs onto Curleys Bay at Culburra Beach. Its suitable for a small family holiday. The large rear balcony and entertaining area looks out over the water and is a perfect spot for those hot summer nights having a BBQ and drinks watching the sunset over the bay. Bring your own canoes and launch them from the yard. With all the comforts of home such as a dishwasher, washing machine and microwave you will enjoy whilst you relax, you will want to return again and again.
This quaint cottage is nestled on the bay. There are two bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an open plan living and dining area which leads out to the rear deck.
Please note the driveway is steep and can be slippery in the rain.
Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels if not requesting the linen service below.
This property has no television signal.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Washing machine
- BBQ and outdoor seating
- Electric heater
- Pedestal fans
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
- 450 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 2.2 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
- 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
- 3.5 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager for a quote after booking. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include porta-cots and highchairs.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- There is no Wifi at this property.
We had a wonderful stay. They were prompt in communication and the house was gorgeously styled and the lawn was large and beautiful. We had a group of five and it was the perfect stay.
Jordan, January 2018
"Great little getaway spot. Beautiful deck, well stocked house with all the basics. Friendly neighbours. We had a great time!"
Melissa, November 2016
"This was a perfect escape. A beach home with lovely furnishings. Great for young couples who like somewhere fun and Instagram worthy!"
Michaela, June 2015
"We enjoyed our winter stay with our friends who had a marvellous stay with us."
Paula, July 2015
"This is a charming house, full of character. Easy walk to the beach & lovely, peaceful surroundings."
Elizabeth, April 2015
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 2 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We had a wonderful stay with HRS. They were prompt in communication and the house was gorgeously styled and the lawn was large and beautiful. We had a group of five and it was the perfect stay.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Fresh and inviting 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
6 guests 4 beds
start from$160 / night
Magnificent: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fenced Fireplace View
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night
Waterfront 6 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Currarong NSW
Currarong, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Waterfront pet friendly 3 bedroom holiday house accommodating 8. Great family accommodation on the water with large fenced backyard. Enjoy a BBQ on the deck, a walk on the beach, a swim at the rock pools or just relax and do nothing.
8 guests 6 beds
start from$300 / night