A fantastic cottage, close to 2 beaches, stylish decor, well equipped kitchen, will definitely come again!
About This Property
Enchanting Retreat: 3-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a delightful 2-bedroom house with a huge attached bunkroom that has it all.
With a large peaceful and private gated garden, it is ideal for children, pets and adults. This lovely beach property offers 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and the main bedroom also has a king size single bed. The Bunkroom has a set of bunks (single) and another queen size bed. An open plan layout and a large undercover timber deck with a gas BBQ overlooking the private back garden make family meals a breeze.
The peaceful and private back garden allows lots of space for children to play in a safe environment, or for you to simply relax amongst the birds with the distant breakers in the background.
This holiday setting is for all age groups, brilliantly located between two beautiful beaches in Culburra. Between 2 Beaches is less than 500m of easy walking to either Warrain Beach, Culburra Beach or the tranquil Tilbury Cove. These beaches provide a variety of surf conditions for board riders, swimmers, body surfers and families with young children and are patrolled in holiday periods.
Directly opposite the house is a beautiful park with a kids playground and additional electric BBQs, ideal for cooking your fresh beach catch.
The property is only 500m from Lake Wollumboola, ideal for kite surfing, wind surfing, water-skiing, kayaking and bird watching. Penguin Head Road Point lookouts provide great vantage points for whale and dolphin watching (300m easy walking to the point).
A pleasant drive takes visitors to Jervis Bay National Park and the glorious white sand beaches around Jervis Bay. For the golfer there are three golf courses nearby.
The property features:-
- TV with DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating
- Gas BBQ
- Great location
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen and 1 king single
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen and 1 bunk
- 300 m to Warrain Beach
- 400 m to Culburra Beach
- 500 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 2 km to Culburra Shops and cafes
- 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $330 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don't book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by appointment- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- Wi-Fi is not supplied at this property.
We had a lovely stay. It was bigger than we expected! We could easily accommodate two families with the large bunk room. Everything we needed was there. Pantry supplies and toilet paper were an added bonus.
Terri, June 2018
"We have stayed here twice and love this property. The addition of the outdoor lounge was a bonus this stay. Will definitely be back!"
Maureen, January 2016
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Alan and Lyn
We had a lovely stay at Between two beaches. It was bigger than we expected! We could easily accommodate two families with the large bunk room. Everything we needed was there. Pantry supplies and toilet paper were an added bonus.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Ideal 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Orient Point NSW
Orient Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
This is a dog friendly 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with views across the Crookhaven River. Enjoy walks along the river, paddles in the water and fishing from the local jetty. The whole family can enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating in this quiet piece of paradise.
Fenced WiFi Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$300 / night
Fresh and inviting 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
6 guests 4 beds
start from$160 / night
Holiday Sanctuary : 6 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Holiday Sanctuary : 4 bedroom fully fenced holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. No need to pay expensive pet boarding costs as they are welcome to holiday with you. Enjoy a BBQ in the large outdoor entertaining space or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
11 guests 6 beds
start from$210 / night