We enjoyed our stay. Great location with amazing views. Older style house but overall very good. Thank you!
About This Property
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Ceiling fans will keep you cool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up to one of the best views in Culburra and breathe in the bay!
Designed as a family holiday house with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, the open plan living room looks directly out to popular Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach. The house has a perfect aspect and is great for a family beach holiday and excellent in winter as you will enjoy the sun all day and then at night the warmth of gas heating throughout. The enclosed yard is perfect for the pooch to play.
Relax on the covered outdoor entertainment area enjoying afamily BBQ, watching the dolphins and whales and taking in the magnificent views.
The dog friendly beach (patrolled in the summer) is on your doorstep. Warrain Beach is only a 5 minute walk away. If the surf's "not working" at one beach it most certainly is at the other!
You will also be amazed at the sight of passing whales in whale season and dancing dolphins, not to mention Culburra's birdlife! This home is a must to stay in, you will enjoy every minute.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Covered outdoor entertaining with BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Gas heating in living area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Great views
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles and 1 bunk bed
- 20m to Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach
- 400m to Warrain Beach
- 2.4 km to Caltex petrol station
- 2.6 km to Woolworths
- 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
- All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
- There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire includeporta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly.
- Wi-Fi is not supplied at this property
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Thank you for your check out reminder email. We have had a fabulous holiday with our boys and Amazing Aspects has been a wonderful place to stay. We have watched the whales and dolphins from the back deck each morning - what a treat!
Thank you so much, we had an amazing time. Really, really great property. Saw many dolphins and found a shark. Really good backyard - so fun to play around in and an amazing amount of room. Really clean and has many resources that are useful. Will definitely come back again and again.
It was paradise! Loved everything. What a view!
Awesome stay with beautiful views. So peaceful. Beds comfortable and cosy. The whole experience was amazing. I will highly recommend.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Fresh and inviting 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
6 guests 4 beds
start from$160 / night
Magnificent: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fenced Fireplace View
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night
Spacious 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
8 guests 3 beds
start from$164 / night