Fantastic! So happy, will be back for sure.
About This Property
Idyllic: 2-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! With the beach nearby, a bake on the sand or a tumble in the surf is on the cards. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a 2 bedroom cottage, a quick 2 minute, 170m walk from the golden sands of Culburra Surf Beach. The bedding consists of a queen bed in the main bedroom and a tri bunk ( double with single above) plus and extra single bed in the second bedroom. Walk out the door with your towel, hat and sunscreen and you are on the sand in minutes as the beach is at the top of our street.
The property has all the comforts of your own home; TV, DVD, air conditioning, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom. You only need to bring bed linen and towels. The double garage has a table tennis table, ideal for kids (good for non-beach days). Culburra has a small shopping centre with a Woolworths supermarket to provide everything you need for a holiday; a 5 min walk away from our front door.
Culburra is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and 1.5 hours from Canberra. When you arrive you will be surprised how non-commercial the area has remained, totally relaxing and projecting a get away from it all atmosphere. Leave the hustle and bustle behind, even if only for a short while.
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Table tennis table
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Single bed and tri bunk
- 170 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
- 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1.6 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact theproperty manager after booking for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Twin single
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Had a lovely few days here, and this time the weather was perfect. Water warm and a great surf. Always a pleasure to stay here as it has everything we want. Our little dog loves it and always makes new friends on the beach. We love walking and swimming so will be back again.
Thank you for a lovely stay, perfect for pets!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Luxury 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Wrights Beach NSW
Wrights Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Luxury 4-bedroom holiday home in Wrights Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
7 guests 4 beds
start from$210 / night
Beautifully renovated 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Erowal Bay NSW
Erowal Bay, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
beautifully renovated 3-bedroom holiday home in Erowal Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
7 guests 4 beds
start from$146 / night
Watefront 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom holiday home in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Aircon WiFi Waterfront
8 guests 4 beds
start from$189 / night