Photo’s make it look more spacious than it is. Having 1 bathroom for 7 people was not ideal and it is quite outdated. Location was absolutely great! 7 minute walk to a cafe/mini grocer, 5 minute walk to two beaches and a 2 minute drive to a local woolies and bws. The balcony was absolutely wonderful to relax on after coming back from the beach.
Picturesque 6 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Picturesque 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Kickback and enjoy this private holiday cottage situated on the east side of Culburra and only a short stroll to the famous surf beaches.
The cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living with polished timber floors, combined dining and a fully functional kitchen with dishwasher, not forgetting the laundry with an automatic washing machine.
The cottage is ideal for families to share a holiday.
Two timber decks at the front and back of the cottage allow you to catch the sun any time of the day.
The fully fenced yard will keep your pooch safe.
This is a charming beach cottage with park like gardens that soothe you into a peaceful and relaxed state.
Exactly how you want to feel when you are on holidays.
The Property Features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: bunk bed (2 sets)
- 450 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 600 m to Warrain Beach 800 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.1 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- All bedding is supplied for your stay. BYO towels and beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. njoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 7 reviews
Average Rating For:
7 Reviews - 4.0 Good
The house itself is not flashy from the outside but it's clean and large enough for 8 people. Bathroom door is jammed so couldn't close it. Great kitchen utensils and plenty of crockery.
Lovely home! Great chest of games for quite afternoon. Great location. Would definitely recommend to friends, especially for Christmas.
Quiet and peaceful short break. Everything was perfect and the dogs absolutely loved it.
If the hustle and bustle of the city is becoming too much this is definitely the place to come. So quiet and peaceful and the locals are accommodating. Great access to shops, beach, RSL and great walking tracks.
Fantastic location - short, flat walk to beaches and lake. House had everything we needed for a great holiday - comfy beds, clean, maintained house, 2 great decks and outdoor shower. Would definitely stay here again - great value for money. Candice
The cottage was clean and very welcoming. The outdoor deck was great and the dogs loved being able to watch the world go by from there. Kitchen facilities are excellent.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Idyllic Retreat: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi
7 guests 4 beds
start from$248 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Looking for the perfect holiday home for you and your furry friend in the Southern Highlands?
This 2-bedroom cottage nestled in Bundanoon has a spacious yard for your pet to run around whilst you enjoy a relaxing break, a doggy door for the small friends and is a fully fenced property. The back deck is the ideal spot for everyone to sit and enjoy alfresco dining or your favourite drink. We’re sure you and your pet will love curling up in front of the gas fireplace to beat the cold.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace
4 guests 2 beds
start from$253 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night