Overall the weekend was enjoyed by all. It’s a great spot for a family get together. We would come again. The younger ones and some older ones really enjoyed the games room. Thank you.
Heavenly Retreat 9 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Heavenly Retreat 6-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 6 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a spacious 2 storey beach house located on a narrow headland jutting out into the ocean with absolute blue water and breath-taking views south to Beecroft Head.
In this large beach side getaway you can watch the whales when they are migrating and see the endless stream of dolphins frolic in the water all from the house.
Enjoy a beverage or two while cooking up a barbeque on the ocean deck and catching up with family, friends and your furry friends.
The home has six bedrooms, three bathrooms including an en suite, a large open plan kitchen with a dishwasher and the dining and living space upstairs lead out onto a large deck overlooking Warrain Beach.
Foxtel with sports package is available to guests.
The large games room downstairs looks out across the water and includes table tennis, pool and foosball tables for hours of enjoyment by all.
This property is ideal for families, but keep in mind there is a cliff to the beach and it is not fenced.
For swimming, surf conditions can be viewed from the house as you look down on Warrain Beach which is a 300 metre walk away and is patrolled in summer.
For children, the north facing Tilbury Cove is 200 metres away and offers shallow, protected swimming and snorkelling conditions.
Parking at the property is available on the drive way for 4 cars and easy access for boats. The garage is not for guest use.
The south coast is home to some of Australia's longest and untouched beaches. Escape from the city; only 2.5 hours south of the Sydney CBD and just over 1 hour from Wollongong, Culburra Beach is an ideal place for a short or extended getaway.
Culburra's superb two main beaches are patrolled through summer and you have a choice of beach, lake, river or bay areas for swimming, surfing, fishing and more.
Culburra Beach hosts a range of retail services, including a variety of restaurants, take-away shops, surf and clothing shops and Woolworths. This is sure to satisfy all your shopping needs.
If you are thinking about taking a day trip out of Culburra, it is only a short drive to the historic Kangaroo Valley or the beautiful quaint township of Berry.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Coffee machine
- Games room including pool table and table tennis
- Electric heating
- Outdoor seating and gas BBQ
- Big screen TV and DVD player
- Pay TV with basic channels and sport
- Washing machine Bedroom
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: queen
- Bedroom 5: queen
- Bedroom 6: bunks (2 sets)
- 300 m to Warrain Beach
- 500 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1.5 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- Linen Service full property all beds, $500 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
Bedroom 6: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 9 reviews
Average Rating For:
9 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Awesome house! Pool table and table tennis table with ocean views! Hosts were great and so responsive. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
Very relaxing beach side place. We loved it.
Thoroughly enjoyed staying in your beautiful property looking at the wonderful view and enjoying the games room. It was also good to sit and watch the whales.
Great views, easy access to beach and a short distance to the shops. It’s a lovely place that I definitely would not mind coming back to.
We had a fantastic Long weekend here. Gorgeous view! The house comfortably fit our whole family & had everything we needed. Thanks!
Great space for an extended family. Great kitchen and cooking utensils and crockery. Fabulous games room.
Wonderful week. Easy access to beach. Great for families with great amenities.
The property was comfortable and enjoyable. It was lovely looking at that amazing view all weekend.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside Pool Fireplace Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$368 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Enchanting Hideaway: 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace
4 guests 2 beds
start from$253 / night