Wonderful property. So fresh, clean and stylish. Thank you to the owners and carers who look after this home so well.
Idyllic Hideaway: 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Idyllic Hideaway: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 4 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a comfortable, new holiday home which has recently been fully renovated.
Offering a relaxed environment for family, friends and pets to enjoy a getaway.
Sleeping 12 guests (6 in the house and 6 in the completely separate cabin) with 3 full sized bathrooms and a lovely big bath, linen and towels are included in the tariff so just bring your clothes, toiletries, beach towels and food.
The house has fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and the cabin has a reverse cycle unit on the wall so that you and your guests are ensured comfort in both the summer and the winter.
There are three televisions and WiFi throughout, with Netflix (own account), so on those raining days, there is plenty to do, including a chess set and noughts and crosses board.
Just 600m or 5 minutes flat walk to Culburra Beach and a 13-minute walk to the Bowling Club or the local shops this home away from home is within easy reach of everything Culburra Beach has to offer.
There is a fully fenced back yard for children and pets, both of which are very welcome at Gone Fishing! Your pet is welcome inside.
Spend time outside in the covered entertaining area, have a BBQ, a friendly game of darts or table tennis.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and you can have some fun making pancakes, popcorn, coffee, fresh juice or toasties.
Everything about this house is new, fresh and comfortable, even though it sleeps 12, the indoor dining table seats just 8 and the lounge room 8 as well, there is a large outdoor dining table and an extra lounge in the cabin.
We hope that you will enjoy our beach house as much as we do, we have done all we can to set it up to suit everyone.
The Property Features:
- Newly renovated comfortable beach house
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV and WiFi throughout
- Fully fenced back yard for children and pets
- Covered entertaining area and BBQ
- 1 highchair and 1 portacot (linen not included) courtesy at no extra cost
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Separate cabin: single x 2 and single bunk (2 sets)
- 350 m to Lake Wollumboola 600 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.1 km to Bowling Club
- 1.3 km to Woolworths Supermarket
- 15.5 km to Greenwell Point
- 21 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included.
BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single
Bedroom 5: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 7 reviews
Average Rating For:
7 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We loved everything about this property. Would stay here again in a flash. Just everything you need. Comfy beds, great fire pit, excellent for kids. Will recommend.
We had a great time and recommend this place for a weekend or longer stay.
“This is a great stay for a family! It’s spacious, clean, and very cosy. It felt like home! There is everything that you need and a lot of things that you wouldn’t even expect. The kids enjoyed the swimming boards, game consoles and the big tv. There was a proper coffee machine, dryer with washing powder, dishwasher with enough dishwashing tablets and plenty of rubbish bags. The beds are very comfy and the location is great as well. Everything is so organised and thoughtful. We felt at home and it was sad leaving. We will definitely be back.”
“Great location. Very clean and newly renovated. It comes with everything you need for a weekend away! We would love to stay again.”
“Thank you for a lovely holiday and lovely house. Netflix and table tennis were enjoyed by all. I liked the cacti and the wine! It is more than could be expected. Thank you”
A true home away from home. Clean and well appointed property enjoyed by both adults and children.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Heavenly Hideaway. 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Callala Bay NSW
Callala Bay, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Heavenly Hideaway. 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace View Linen
9 guests 5 beds
start from$178 / night
Superb 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Shoalhaven Heads NSW
Shoalhaven Heads, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Superb 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Shoalhaven Heads NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$151 / night
Heavenly 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Heavenly 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 5 beds
start from$141 / night