Great place to stay, helpful staff and close to beaches and shops Will be back!
Fabulous 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Bring the whole family including your pooch to this fabulous 3-Bedroom family friendly accommodation. Just a short stroll to the beach at the end of the street will have you running and playing alongside the dolphins swimming offshore. Fully fenced large backyard with cubby house.
Start your day with an amazing morning beach walk - keep an eye out for the pod of resident dolphins as they play and surf the waves.
Enjoy a dip in the sea, wash off the sand using the outdoor shower back at the house, and then sit back and relax on the front deck, which captures the morning sun.
Ideal for one or two couples and families alike this is a comfortable family home with open plan living, dining and kitchen area leading out to the rear deck overlooking a grassed yard.
The secure backyard has plenty of room for the children to play, including a cubby house.
This is a single level double brick house, light, bright and airy.
It has good ventilation for whichever direction the breeze blows and is located in a quiet street with no through traffic, providing reverse cycle air conditioning, flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player.
There is a selection of DVDs, games and books.
Enjoy an evening BBQ on the back deck, listening to the waves crash on the sand.
With a covered patio both front and rear you can find a shady spot to relax any time of the day.
From the front patio you can enjoy the bush outlook across the road and listen to the birds in the trees.
From the rear patio, you can observe the children playing in the yard under the shady trees.
There is a bike path at the end of the street, just doors from the house.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV, DVD
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fully fenced pet and child-friendly yard
For young children, the Tilbury Cove end of the beach is patrolled in summer and is usually quieter.
Surf Beach is a must for keen surfers, and there is also a good surf point break at Crookhaven Heads.
Windsurfing, kite surfing, and kayaking are also popular.
Kayak and surfboard hire is available locally as well as surf lessons.
Public tennis courts are available for hire and are just a few minutes from the house.
There are 2 public golf courses within 15min drive as well as a Putt-Putt Golf Course for some family fun.
Nowra has an 18 hole championship course - about a 30 min drive.
A holiday home so close to the beach you can hear the waves, so relaxing and refreshing!
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
- Bedroom 3: single x 3
- 70 m to Beach
- 760 m to Tennis courts 1 km to Skate park
- 1.3 km to Boat ramp
- 1.4 km to Shops and cafes
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service.
The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $260. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact our guest services team to book. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We had a wonderful time! The kids instantly felt at home with the great backyard, excellent DVD collection, loads of colouring pages and books... The house is comfortable, relaxing and has everything you need plus it is a nice, quiet street with lovely neighbours.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Large 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Currarong NSW
Currarong, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Large 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Currarong NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Pets Inside WiFi View Linen
11 guests 8 beds
start from$149 / night
All you need - 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
All you need - 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Pets Inside WiFi View Linen
10 guests 6 beds
start from$144 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Looking for the perfect holiday home for you and your furry friend in the Southern Highlands?
This 2-bedroom cottage nestled in Bundanoon has a spacious yard for your pet to run around whilst you enjoy a relaxing break, a doggy door for the small friends and is a fully fenced property. The back deck is the ideal spot for everyone to sit and enjoy alfresco dining or your favourite drink. We’re sure you and your pet will love curling up in front of the gas fireplace to beat the cold.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace
4 guests 2 beds
start from$253 / night