Highly recommended! Great yard, outdoor cooking area & comfortable inside. Love the closeness to the beach & how tidy the surrounding area is.
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up to the sound of the surf and sit on the front balcony with your morning coffee.
With views of the water, this ideal location is a short 250 m walk onto Culburra Beach that is patrolled at the Ocean Street car park and only a short distance to Tilbury Cove and Lake Wollumboola.
This home can sleep 6 people in three bedrooms.
All bedrooms are equipped with pedestal fans, pillows and doonas.
All living, bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs with comfortable lounges TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
There is a separate laundry downstairs with plenty of room to store bikes or boards.
The rear garden is being landscaped and there is a covered BBQ area with both gas and wood barbequing options available.
The large fenced backyard is great for cricket and games with the kids, and being fully fenced is safe for both children and pets.
Please note that the front fence is waist-high level.
Culburra Beach surf school is located across the road from the house, and you can arrange to have lessons or hire equipment such as stand up paddleboards, kayaks and more from them and enjoy a day out on the water with friends.
The Property Features:
- Views Fully fenced
- Covered entertainment area
- Large yard Xbox
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- 300 m to Convenience Store
- 250 m to Culburra Beach 450 m to Tilbury Cove
- 1.5 km to Shopping Centre
- 1.7 km to Bowling Club
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 10 reviews
Average Rating For:
10 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Nice place will come back. Pet friendly xox
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - it is clean, comfortable, welcoming and a great place to relax and unwind. The yard is completely secured and fenced and our dog had a great time too. We will definitely stay here again. :)Karen Stevenson - 3rd October 2020
This place ticked all the boxes! Our last minute booking turned out to be so delightful, great big yard, comfortable bed and open living area. Even could see the ocean from the deck! I can’t recommend this place enough, so much value for money.
Great location. Close to beach. Nice outlook. Great place to take your dog away with you. All fenced in and if you leave the dog there you can leave it in huge fenced off rear yard
“Beautifully presented. Great location and yard for dogs. We had a fantastic time. The house is beautifully presented, clean and well maintained. It is close to the beach and the yard was great.”
Great communication, wonderful location, terrific holiday, thanks very much for having us.
Absolutely perfect spot, just one street back from the huge and beautiful Culburra Beach, which our dogs really enjoyed using off-leash during the designated hours. The house was very clean, thoughtful touches, and very comfortable. Both front and huge back garden are fully fenced which was great to relax at home with the dogs exploring the gardens freely. We are a couple but the house is set up for 6 - it would definitely make for a great family holiday house with the huge gardens, cupboard full of games, BBQ, Xbox and beach proximity. Cafe/shop up the road is great and neighbours are friendly. Even though it is winter, this was a great beach trip for us an our dogs, thank you, we would love to book with you again!
This was an amazing house in a great location. It had everything we needed! Loved this house.Lydia
Beautifully furnished house. Kitchen was well furnished and equipped for cooking! Walking distance to the beautiful beach and a quick drive to Vincentia and Huskisson national park.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Secluded 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Secluded 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
8 guests 8 beds
start from$550 / night
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night