Great outdoor area and perfect location. It’s a nice walk to the beach and there’s also a great little coffee shop on the corner. A minute’s drive from the local shops.
Enchanting 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Enchanting 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a two-storey, four-bedroom house on a large block in a quiet street.
It's conveniently situated between Culburras two beaches, only 400 m to Culburra beach and 550 m to Warrain beach.
The home has been freshly renovated and painted throughout with new carpets, bathroom, outdoor pergola and deck.
With two separate living areas and the rear deck, you will have plenty of options to relax in style when you're not exploring all the region has to offer.
This home has 4 bedrooms: three upstairs have ensembles, each with a commercial quality A.H. Beard mattress.
The downstairs bedroom has a set of bunks.
The downstairs living area also has a sofa bed with a comfortable innerspring mattress if you wish to accommodate additional guests.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
The dining and living areas are open plan and lead onto a north-facing balcony, the perfect spot for your morning coffee and place to plan out the day's adventures.
The beaches are a short stroll away, and you can take all your gear in the house's beach trolley.
Wash off under the enclosed hot water outdoor shower on your return from the beach, relax on the lounge on the rear deck whilst the kids enjoy playing in the large backyard.
Enjoy a meal on the outdoor 4 burner BBQ or toast marshmallows over the outdoor firepit.
The home is perfect for 1 or 2 families, couples or small groups.
The two living areas give you plenty of room to spread out.
The kids can enjoy the PlayStation 4 provided in the rumpus room downstairs while upstairs the adults can sit back relax and stream shows or watch a movie on the smart TV and Blu-ray player.
There is a second toilet downstairs, and the enclosed outdoor hot /cold shower makes a great second bathroom.
This is a fully self-contained home in the seaside village of Culburra Beach, close to beautiful beaches, surf, shops and cafes (including a large Woolworths), boat ramps and National parks.
So, whether you want to surf, cycle, snorkel, fish, whale watch, beach walk, kayak or just do nothing at all, Culburra Beach Retreat is a great place to unwind.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave Delonghi Expresso coffee machine
- WiFi unlimited
- Flatscreen TV, Blu-ray, soundbar DVD, PlayStation 4
- Commercial quality A.H. Beard mattresses
- Washing machine and dryer
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- Gas BBQ and outdoor lounge area
- Stand-alone heaters and fans
- Beach trolley
- Large backyard
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single bunk (1 set)
- 400 m to Culburra beach
- 530 m to lake and children's playground
- 550 m to Warrain beach
- 1.8 km to Bowling and Recreation club
- 4 km to Crookhaven Boat ramp
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service.
The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $320. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact property manager to book. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 6 reviews
Average Rating For:
6 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Amazing place, plenty of room. Recommend highly for family trips and group getaways!
Clean, good communication but much smaller than the photographs.
This is a perfect home away from home. No matter your reason for travel this house will be suitable. Great games available at the houseBaking with a library of books and dvds.
Beautiful stay, just ensure to bring you’re own toilet roll, we had four of us stay there and only one lol roll oops!
Fantastic Amenities. Everything accounted for.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Original 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Original 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi View Waterfront Linen
7 guests 5 beds
start from$203 / night
You've found it! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
You've found it! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sanctuary Point NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 9 beds
start from$290 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night