A great location close to the beach and a short walk to the local shops. The house was spacious, clean and well equipped. Our kids loved the ping pong table and arcade games. The perfect house for a relaxing long weekend.
Idyllic 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Idyllic 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Enjoy the comfortable living area with TV and Blu-ray/DVD.
There is an arcade games table in the second living area, with everything from Space Invaders and Pacman to Galaga and Donkey Kong.
This will be a hit with everyone, together with the table tennis and darts board set up in the covered area out the back.
Have a BBQ after a long day surfing, swimming or fishing.
You can also enjoy a relaxing walk along the beach, great food and coffee in one of the many cafes nearby, or chill out and read a book in the hammock.
On cooler winter evenings, why not light up the fire pit and enjoy toasted marshmallows? The house is well set up with a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee machine and two fridges.
There are a dining area, two living areas and full laundry facilities.
This property is ideal for couples or families and your 4-legged companion.
Nearby, there are 3 golf courses, several sports clubs and the busy town of Nowra with a movie theatre and shopping centres.
Regional wineries and the beautiful towns of Berry, Huskisson, Vincentia and Jervis Bay are less than an hour drive.
If you are feeling energetic, you can hire kayaks and surfboards from the surf school at Culburra Beach, and learn how to surf or kayak at the lake just a 1-minute drive from the house.
There is also a lovely playground & BBQ area next to the lake.
Tennis courts are also nearby and available for hire.
There are great spots for fishing at Crookhaven River, Greenwell Point & Orient Point, with plenty of room at the property to store your boat.
The local attractions include Callala Beach, a 15-minute drive away.
Towards Currarong, you'll find many more secluded white sandy beaches, including gorgeous Honeymoon Bay.
Delicious seafood is available at Greenwell Point.
The Property Features:
- 3 good size bedrooms 2 bathrooms, plus an outdoor shower
- Flat-screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player
- Telstra TV with Netflix and Stan
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Extra TV in the kitchen area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Arcade games table, darts board, netball ring, table tennis
- Board games, puzzles, books and magazines
- 2 undercover entertainment areas
- Secure yard with side access for boats
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: tri bunk
- 200 m to Culburra beach
- 700 m to Skate park
- 700 m to Shops and cafes
- 1.1 km to Bowling club
- 3 km to Boat ramp
- 20 km to Nowra
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service.
The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $230. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact the property manager after booking to book this service. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Close to the beach. Enough room for the kids to spread out and have their alone time whilst in the property Clean property. Would recommend to anyone!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night
4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$358 / night
Original 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Original 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi View Waterfront Linen
7 guests 5 beds
start from$203 / night