Great stay. Loved the pool and the space.
Fabulous: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Fabulous: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Jump in the pool, cool down and have some fun! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This 4-bedroom home, complete with 2 living areas, a formal dining room and a fully equipped kitchen plus 2 bathrooms, is ideally located less than a 5-minute walk to the beach and Lake Wollumboola.
Culburra Beach, just 400 m away, is excellent for a range of activities such as swimming, surfing, fishing and leisurely walks.
The beach is patrolled in summer school holidays, making it safe and enjoyable for young families.
Warrain beach also sits just 400 m from the property.
The property has a fantastic enclosed entertainment area with an indoor BBQ that runs across the back of the house and overlooks the large backyard and swimming pool.
Families looking to share holidays and the costs will find this property the perfect choice to satisfy their needs.
Spend the day at the beach and exploring the town and surrounding areas, then retreat back to Benvenue to enjoy your holiday experience sipping cold drinks by the pool and enjoying the company of your family and friends while listening to the waves breaking on the shore under a clear, star-filled sky.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning 3 TVs
- Corner bath in main bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Fully fenced back yard
- Enclosed entertainment area with BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: double
- 400 m to Warrain Beach
- 400 m to Culburra Beach
- 400 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.6 km to Culburra Shops
- 2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $240 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Double
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Benvenue is a very warm and inviting venue! We absolutely loved our stay here! Everything was here and comfy and very clean as well. We will definitely be back!
We had a wonderful stay. It’s a great central location to explore a number of beautiful locations and beaches. The house is super comfortable to stay in.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
8 guests 6 beds
start from$165 / night
Luxury 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Wrights Beach NSW
Wrights Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Luxury 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Wrights Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
7 guests 4 beds
start from$210 / night
Waterfront 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in St Georges Basin NSW
St Georges Basin, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in St Georges Basin NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
7 guests 4 beds
start from$175 / night