Comfortable 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
The whole family will enjoy this 3-bedroom property. The large flat backyard is perfect for pets and children to play safely. Take them all for a run on the beach which is just 250m from the house and then chill out in the afternoon under the large willow tree in the backyard.
This property is perfectly positioned within a 2-minute stroll to the sands of beautiful Culburra Beach and less than a 4-minute stroll to Warrain Beach.
Both beaches are patrolled during the summer months and are dog friendly, so the whole family can enjoy the golden sands and crystal blue waters that Culburra and Warrain beaches offer.
This is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom beach house.
The master bedroom has one queen bed, and the second bedroom has two single beds.
Both of these rooms are located upstairs along with the kitchen, living and dining area and main bathroom.
The third bedroom with one queen bed is located downstairs along with the second bathroom.
The home offers an open plan living with a modern kitchen and breakfast bar, dining, and living room.
It features large floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors at the front and back of the living areas, each leading to a deck.
These windows let in plenty of sunlight all day, as well as cross-ventilation so you can smell the sea air and hear the waves.
There is a second living room downstairs if you are looking for a quiet spot on your own.
The back covered deck features seating for six people, a stainless steel BBQ, a gas heater and overlooks the large, level back yard which is fully fenced and secure on all sides.
It is perfect for a family game of cricket, for pets and children to run and play safely, or to sip on a wine in the shade of the grand old willow tree.
Relax and unwind, feel the sand between your toes, and enjoy everything that Culburra has to offer from the comfort of this home.
The Property Features:
- Flat-screen TV and Blu Ray player
- DVD library, books and games
- TVs in 2 bedrooms
- Child safety gate at top of stairs
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine and plunger
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas heater
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
- Bedroom 3: queen
- 200 m to beach
- 350 m to Surf club
- 600 m to Lake Woolumboola
- 1.3 km to boat ramp
- 1.7 km to shops and cafes
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 King Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 10 reviews
Average Rating For:
10 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Hyuk Soon Kang
Amazing! The place was modern, very clean and spacious!
Property in great condition and location. Excellent position near beach and wonderful for pets.
It was a great place to stay. Great location. We enjoyed bringing our dog on holidays with us and she loved walking in the beach. We would love to come back.
Fab Stay ! Thank you
Lovely house, perfect for family and animals. Glimpes of the ocean and a great full moon!
A very lovely holiday house with a perfect fit out. A brilliant spot to catch the sun and enjoy long beach walks with your dog. Strongly recommended
Fabulous location, walking distance to the beachis amazing - especially for our dogs! The garden is really nice and peaceful as well, had lots of fun exploring.
A lovely holiday home, clean and well kept, with a great garden space for your dog (and kids) to run round. A three minute walk to the beach and less to the coffee shop. If you’re looking for an escape from the city, it’s perfect. We’ll be back!
Excellent location, beautiful property. Great for family and kids. Perfect seperate living areas for 2 families.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Comfortable beach house. 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable beach house. 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard.
Pets Inside WiFi Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$80 / night
Fabulous 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Fabulous 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
10 guests 5 beds
start from$240 / night
Heavenly Hideaway. 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Callala Bay NSW
Callala Bay, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Heavenly Hideaway. 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace View Linen
9 guests 5 beds
start from$178 / night