Beautiful property, great holiday!
About This Property
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property has been lovingly renovated and is now a refurbished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house 220m from the sparkling blue waters of Callala Beach.
Ideal for a weekend beach getaway or a relaxing rejuvenating break. Great for families, couples or group of friends alike the house is tastefully furnished and the outdoor hot and cold shower is a favourite with visitors.
Both bedrooms feature comfortable beds with subtle lighting. The main living area is air conditioned. Warm and inviting in winter and equally as welcoming as a place to gather in Summer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes coffee machine and dishwasher. Choose to dine indoors or out. During the summer months the outdoor BBQ area and hot and cold outdoor shower make the garden the focal point of this property.
Callala Beach is perfect white sand, bushwalking, and soothing ocean breezes.
In Callala Beach you can dive, navigate the waters in a sailboat, or watch playful dolphins in the amazing waters.
Perfect for snorkelling, swimming, and more, a holiday in Callala Beach can be as relaxing or as activity filled as you like.
The property features:
- Air Conditioning
- Enclosed yard
- Coffee Machine
- Queen Bed
- Tri bunk and single trundle
- Beach 220m
- Callala Country Club 1.7km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for thisservicewe will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but not on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
Bedroom 2: 1 Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Beach - South
- Callala Beach - North
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
“What a beautiful house. It contained all the essentials in a beautiful environment. Thank you Shabby Shell. We had a great few days with our kids and family.”
Really enjoyed our stay. A very well stocked kitchen was really appreciated (coffee machine especially!) Would definitely come back!
We had a fantastic time at the shabby shell. Clean, modern, beautifully decorated, perfect for a young family, close to the stunning beach, and air conditioned! We were so pleased with our holiday house find!
Absolutely lovely little holiday home! Loved having updated appliances. A beautiful home!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Your retreat for rest and relaxation: 2 bed sleeps 7 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
7 guests 2 beds
start from$130 / night
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night
Cosy 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Perfect for your four-legged friend, the property has a fully fenced backyard where you can watch over them and the kids playing safely in the yard. Located just a short walk to the dog friendly shores of Culburra beach. You will all enjoy the great atmosphere when staying at this cosy cottage.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$200 / night