Had a lovely family holiday. Great to have a safe enclosed backyard.
About This Property
Enchanting 4-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the oustanding view. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a four bedroom holiday home situated across the road, 20m from the beach. It has water views and all of the modern conveniences for a family holiday. Just go away, relax, put your feet up and enjoy yourself.
The kitchen is fully equipped including fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and other appliances, making your stay comfortable and easy.
Please note: Our holiday house accommodates 9 people, but the family orientated sleeping and bathroom configuration means that we only accept bookings for a maximum of 5 adults.
The large, fully fenced yard is great for the children to run around in and for the family to enjoy the outdoor eating area.
There is an additional shower and toilet outside plus a freestanding shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
This property is pet friendly and welcomes well behaved dogs that are of a small breed, ie. dogs under 15kgs.
The property features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Air hockey table
- Electric heating
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and Gas BBQ
- Outdoor Shower
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- 20 m to Callala Beach
- 850 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- 4.1 km to Callala Bay
- 18.3 km to Currarong
- 23.5 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $330 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but not on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Queensize
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- skiing water
- jet skiing
- bird watching
- fishing surf
- scuba or snorkeling
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Love the place. Thanks for stocking lots of kitchen tools. Good touches like blankets and little things.
This was our first stay at Callala Beach and we weren’t disappointed. Fantastic views, comfy sofas and beds, well-appointed kitchen and the perfect large backyard for kids and dog, also with the beach (dog friendly) just across the road, it is an ideal getaway for a family or group holiday.
Excellent location. Excellent idea to have bikes and kayaks for use, children loved it.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
You may also like...
Magnificent: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fenced Fireplace View
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night
Cosy 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Currarong NSW
Currarong, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
COSY 2 bedroom fully fenced cottage, secure yard for children and pets. Close to the beach and rock pools, Zac’s seafood café is just around the corner. Accommodates 4 and is a great relaxing cottage to come back to after spending the day exploring the area.
Pets Inside Fireplace
4 guests 3 beds
start from$130 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 3 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
6 guests 3 beds
start from$160 / night