Beautiful house & location. Absolutely amazing. Very cosy and homey.
About This Property
Exclusive: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Keep warm in the winter months - this property has a fireplace! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This is a beautiful mid- century beach house located 180m from the pristine waters of Callala Beach in Jervis Bay. Callala Beach is perfect for children with calm gentle waves, "squeaky clean" sand. The property has the added bonus of being dog friendly.
Situated in a quiet street, it is only a 3-4 minute stroll to the beach, 1 door away from the beach track. You can hear the waves whilst relaxing on the back deck with a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Whilst maintaining its retro character, Callala Dreaming has been completely renovated throughout and has an open plan living and dining that opens onto the garden, a brand new kitchen with all the mod-cons, two brand new bathrooms, four bedrooms, large fully fenced backyard and an expansive deck overlooking the garden, a perfect place to hang out and relax. There is a wood burning fire place for the cooler months and a large selection of books, games and DVDs.
The property features:-
- Pod style espresso machine
- Indoor / outdoor flow from living area to large rear deck
- Quality equipment in the kitchen
- Large flat screen TV and Blue ray
- Wood burning fireplace
- 1 set single bunks, 1 Tri bunk
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Single Bed
- Callala Beach 200m
- Callala Beach Country Club 650m
- Shopping centre at Callala Bay 3.2kms
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $430 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels.. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $140 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by appointment- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- Wi-Fi is not supplied at this property.
This was a lovely place to stay. It was super close to an amazing beach and the backyard was lovely. We had great weather.
Bec, January 2018
"This is a very comfortable house. Well equipped with lots of thoughtful extras. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed walking to the beach with the dogs."
Daryl, March 2017
"This little gem and hideaway included everything we could ask for. It was located within close proximity to the beach, with a nice large backyard for our fur baby. Inside comforts were cosy, very clean with many activities , games and books."
Monique, November 2016
"Excellent stay with all comforts thought of, we loved it. Thank you."
Shannon, October 2016
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Bunk bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Twin single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Callala Dreaming was an awesome house with wonderful homey touches. Would really recommend it to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
Great facilities, close to the beach path. Across from indoor pool. Everything catered for, great cooking facilities.
Callala Dreaming was a lovely place to stay. It was super close to an amazing beach and the backyard was lovely. We had great weather.
This is a very comfortable house. Well equipped with lots of thoughtful extras. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed walking to the beach with the dogs.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Awesome 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Where else would you want to be. Pets and family alike will love relaxing and playing at this waterfront 4 bedroom home perched on the headland overlooking the pet friendly Culburra beach. An amazing outlook, beach walks and a park just down the road.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace View Waterfront Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$400 / night
Magnificent: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Fenced Fireplace View
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night
Huge 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Huge 6-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 6 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon Linen
14 guests 9 beds
start from$350 / night