Great house. We loved the pool table and games. The beds were comfortable and it’s not far from the beach.
About This Property
Heavenly Hideaway: 2-bedroom holiday home in Callala Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This is an ideal getaway for families, couples and groups of friends. The property has a large rear deck, great for enjoying a BBQ after the beach or just lazing around and is located a short, 500m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks.
The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably. The home features two separate living areas, both with lounges, TV and DVD. There is also a pool table and dart board for some family fun as well as board games, one bathroom and an extra toilet in the laundry area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop and a dining table for eight. The house is fully air conditioned and also has ceiling fans.
A great family house happily accommodates young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone has the space they need. The Callala RSL Country Club is across the road for those times you just don't want to cook, enjoy meals at the restaurant and then walk home or bring your golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf during your stay. The fabulous rear deck is the ideal spot to relax after a day at the beach with its seating and Gas BBQ. The back yard is fully fenced with grassy front and back lawns.
Often you will see kangaroos feeding in the front lawn.
Callala Beach is a stunning, quiet beach that is perfect for children. It is a one minute drive or 8 minute walk (at small children pace!) from the house. Surfing beaches are close by at Culburra Beach and Currarong. The area is perfect for fishing, boating, surfing, diving, snorkelling, dolphin and whale watching tours (from Huskisson) and bushwalking.
Nearby Callala Bay has a range of shops including an IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, fishing supplies, chemist and bottle shop. There is a Woolworths at Culburra and a large selection of shops for any other needs in Nowra. Cinemas are not too far away at Nowra and Huskisson.
A visit to Greenwell Point is worthwhile for fresh oysters.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD
- Pool table and dart board
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - Tri Bunk
- 500m to Callala Beach
- 25 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 2.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 3.2 km to Callala Bay
- 17.4 km to Currarong
- 22.4 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $230 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote.
If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by appointment - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- Wi-Fi is not supplied at this property.
Great house. We loved the pool table and games. The beds were comfortable and its not far from the beach.
Annette, January 2018
"We enjoyed our stay! Great location!"
Nikki, April 2017
"We enjoyed our stay very much. Everything we needed and more was in the house. We will definitely stay here again! The outside pool table area was a great hit!"
Fourie, April 2017
"We truly enjoyed our stay and wished we didn't have to leave. I loved that there were cleaning tools and products, and a fold-out clothes airer and not to mention all the practical kitchen tools, crockery etc. They all came in handy and the washing machine & dryer worked really well. The house itself is great, well maintained, fuss-free and really comfy and spacious."
Tania, January 2017
"Fantastic pet friendly property with everything supplied for a great holiday. Holiday Rental Specialists were excellent with service and assistance."
Peter & Vera, November 2016
"Great, relaxing and a nice stay. Would come again anytime."
Kirsten, November 2016
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We loved this property. It is very well maintained inside and out and is perfect for two small families and pets to stay at. We loved the personal touches.
We enjoyed our stay! Great location!
We enjoyed our stay very much. Everything we needed and more was in the house. We will definitely stay here again! The outside pool table area was a great hit!
We truly enjoyed our stay and wished we didn't have to leave. I loved that there were cleaning tools and products, and a fold-out clothes airer and not to mention all the practical kitchen tools, crockery etc. They all came in handy and the washing machine & dryer worked really well. The house itself is great, well maintained, fuss-free and really comfy and spacious.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Delightful 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Delightful 4-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
8 guests 5 beds
start from$200 / night
Huge 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Huge 6-bedroom holiday home in Huskisson NSW. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 6 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon Linen
14 guests 9 beds
start from$360 / night
Cosy 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Currarong NSW
Currarong, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
COSY 2 bedroom fully fenced cottage, secure yard for children and pets. Close to the beach and rock pools, Zac’s seafood café is just around the corner. Accommodates 4 and is a great relaxing cottage to come back to after spending the day exploring the area.
Pets Inside Fireplace
4 guests 3 beds
start from$140 / night