Beautiful property, great holiday!
Fresh and inviting 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Fresh and inviting 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property has been lovingly renovated and is now a refurbished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house 220m from the sparkling blue waters of Callala Beach.
Ideal for a weekend beach getaway or a relaxing rejuvenating break. Great for families, couples or group of friends alike the house is tastefully furnished and the outdoor hot and cold shower is a favourite with visitors.
Both bedrooms feature comfortable beds with subtle lighting. The main living area is air conditioned.
Warm and inviting in winter and equally as welcoming as a place to gather in Summer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes coffee machine and dishwasher.
Choose to dine indoors or out.
During the summer months the outdoor BBQ area and hot and cold outdoor shower make the garden the focal point of this property.
Callala Beach is perfect white sand, bushwalking, and soothing ocean breezes. In Callala Beach you can dive, navigate the waters in a sailboat, or watch playful dolphins in the amazing waters. Perfect for snorkeling, swimming, and more, a holiday in Callala Beach can be as relaxing or as activity filled as you like.
The Property Features:
- Air Conditioning
- Enclosed yard
- Coffee Machine
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: tri bunk and single trundle
- 220 m to beach
- 1.7 km to Callala Country Club
- Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed.This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 2: 1 Single Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Beach - South
- Callala Beach - North
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Really enjoyed our stay. A very well stocked kitchen was really appreciated (coffee machine especially!) Would definitely come back!
We had a fantastic time at the shabby shell. Clean, modern, beautifully decorated, perfect for a young family, close to the stunning beach, and air conditioned! We were so pleased with our holiday house find!
Absolutely lovely little holiday home! Loved having updated appliances. A beautiful home!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Superb 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Shoalhaven Heads NSW
Shoalhaven Heads, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Superb 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Shoalhaven Heads NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$171 / night
Delightful holiday home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Delightful holiday home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
7 guests 4 beds
start from$141 / night
Enchanting Hideaway: 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Looking for the perfect holiday home for you and your furry friend in the Southern Highlands?
This 2-bedroom cottage nestled in Bundanoon has a spacious yard for your pet to run around whilst you enjoy a relaxing break, a doggy door for the small friends and is a fully fenced property. The back deck is the ideal spot for everyone to sit and enjoy alfresco dining or your favourite drink. We’re sure you and your pet will love curling up in front of the gas fireplace to beat the cold.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace
4 guests 2 beds
start from$253 / night