Really well equipped house- Had everything we needed. Comfy beds and a fabulous shower.
Fabulous 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Fabulous 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Looking for a holiday house that is close to the beach and has a relaxed beach cottage feel? This is what you've been looking for.
This three bedroom, upper level beach cottage offers the perfect location for a relaxed beach lifestyle, whether its for a weekend getaway or longer you will want to return again.
Just a three minute, 300m walk and one street back from the famous white sands of Callala Beach, enjoy a relaxed day at the beach and return to relax even more on the rear deck with an afternoon BBQ and drinks while watching the kids play in the fully fenced backyard.
Polished timber floors in the living, dining and kitchen open plan area upstairs is easy care for your holiday.
There is also a bathroom and three bedrooms upstairs with main having doors opening onto the front balcony.
The kitchen features a dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop and oven, Coffee machine and more.
The lounge area has TV, DVD and a selection of DVDs.
Feel like doing more than just relaxing, This provides boogie boards, paddle boards, board games and a set of golf clubs for guests use.
Your dog is most welcome outside also and a $100 Pet surcharge is applicable.
Callala Beach is a dog-friendly beach.
As the sun sets, fire up the barbecue and enjoy the twilight as the night sky reveals its beauty.
NOTE: Downstairs is unavailable
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Assortment of DVDs and board games
- Paddle boards, boogie boards and a set of golf clubs
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single and porta cot
- Bedroom 3: tri bunk
- 300 m to Callala Beach
- 600 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.2 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- 3.9 km to Callala Bay
- 18 km to Currarong
- 23.2 km to Nowra
- Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
This is a great house for a family holiday. Itis very comfortable and well equiped. Very close to the beach too!Eliza
Thanks for the great place to stay! Can’t wait to go back in Summer to fully enjoy the location! Great place to stay for families or a group and it’s a short walk to the beach.
So perfect! So clean! The deck was awesome and the beds are very comfortable! The kitchen was very complete and we had a very good time! Hopefully we are going to be back. I highly recommend it!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Wonderful 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace View Linen
14 guests 8 beds
start from$192 / night
Spacious 10 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 15 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Vincentia NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 15 people with 5 rooms and 10 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi View Linen
15 guests 10 beds
start from$208 / night
Holiday Hideaway. 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Werri Beach NSW
Werri Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Hideaway. 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Werri Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi View Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$208 / night