We had such a great long weekend here, the location is really amazing right on the beach. Perfect for big groups. Great amenities. Would definitely recommend.
Large 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Large 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This home is situated on Greenway Road, Callala Beach. Directly opposite is a track leading onto the pristine shores of Jervis Bay and is perfect for a weekend getaway or longer stay.
Boasting amazing views across Jervis Bay you will never tire of. These waters are well known as being the playground for migrating whales during May October and playful dolphins all year round.
Upstairs you will walk into a large open plan, light filled living, dining and kitchen area looking out through glass sliding doors past the wrap around balcony and onto the amazing views of Jervis Bay along with a bathroom and 3 generous size bedrooms including the main with 79-inch wall mounted TV.
The large kitchen features a wide cafe bar that is perfect for breakfast or an evening glass of wine, modern appliances including a cooktop, built-in oven, dishwasher, cappuccino machine, kettle, toaster, and microwave.
Marilyns is stocked with all the crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils you will need for your stay.
Your basic kitchen needs are provided and include: oil, salt, sugar, glad wrap, detergent, tea, tea towels, some spices and other extras.
Downstairs is a large rumpus room with pool table, 4th bedroom, additional reading room and combined bathroom and laundry.
The rumpus room looks out over a fully fenced backyard.
There are 2 BBQs for guest use and one is located in the backyard and another on the upstairs balcony at the front of the house.
Enjoy alfresco dining with a view.
High-quality beds and linen are provided throughout, together with modern furnishings and fittings.
The house set up is very well suited to accommodate two families.
The Property Features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Oil heaters and electric heaters
- Stand alone fans
- Pool table
- 3 TVs
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pet friendly, kennel provided
- 2 Gas BBQs
- Master bedroom: super king
- Bedroom 2: king
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: tri bunk and single bunks
- 20 m to beach track
- 640 m to caf and pizzeria
- 900 m to Country Club and golf course
- 3.3 km to Callala Bay shopping centre
- All linen (sheets and bath and beach towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach towels Notes:
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. ny extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 King
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 4: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Beach - North
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - South
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 6 reviews
Average Rating For:
6 Reviews - 4.0 Good
We booked this house for our family to stay at for dads birthday. The water is almost literally at your doorstep, it’s a beautiful big home with lots of space for a large family or two.
Great time - we will be back! Lovely house filled with everything!Thank you :)
Ian & Aria
Wonderful house & fantastic location. Best views of the bay.
Great location and good size property. The house was clean and well appointed. Beds comfortable. View amazing . We will definitely stay there again loved it!!
Great location, really clean.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night
Secluded 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Secluded 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
8 guests 8 beds
start from$550 / night