Beautiful house & location. Absolutely amazing. Very cosy and homey.
Magnificent 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a beautiful mid-century beach house located 180 m from the pristine waters of Callala Beach in Jervis Bay.
Callala Beach is perfect for children with calm, gentle waves and "squeaky clean" sand.
The property has the added bonus of being dog friendly.
Situated in a quiet street, it is only a 3-4 minute stroll to the beach, 1 door away from the beach track.
You can hear the waves whilst relaxing on the back deck with a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Whilst maintaining its retro character, the property has been completely renovated throughout and has an open plan living and dining that opens onto the garden, a brand new kitchen with all the mod-cons, two brand new bathrooms, four bedrooms, large fully fenced backyard and an expansive deck overlooking the garden, a perfect place to hang out and relax.
There is a wood-burning fireplace for the colder months and a large selection of books, games and DVDs.
The Property Features:
- Dishwasher Pod style espresso machine
- Quality equipment in the kitchen
- Large flat-screen TV and Blue-ray
- Wood burning fireplace
- Indoor/outdoor flow from living area to large rear deck
- Bedroom 1: bunk and tri bunk
- Bedroom 2: queen and single
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single
- 200 m to Callala Beach
- 650 m to Callala Beach Country Club
- 3.2 km to Shopping centre at Callala Bay
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $430 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. Please advise us at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Bunk (2 beds)
Bedroom 1: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Callala Dreaming was an awesome house with wonderful homey touches. Would really recommend it to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
Great facilities, close to the beach path. Across from indoor pool. Everything catered for, great cooking facilities.
Callala Dreaming was a lovely place to stay. It was super close to an amazing beach and the backyard was lovely. We had great weather.
This is a very comfortable house. Well equipped with lots of thoughtful extras. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed walking to the beach with the dogs.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
8 guests 6 beds
start from$164 / night
Waterfront 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in St Georges Basin NSW
St Georges Basin, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in St Georges Basin NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
7 guests 4 beds
start from$175 / night