Lovely, clean home with everything you could need.
About This Property
Peaceful Holiday Retreat: 4-bedroom holiday home in Callala Bay NSW. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Although your pets can't come into the home, they can still enjoy the holiday with you. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a perfect choice for families or couples looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday. Located in the tranquil village of Callala Bay in the Shoalhaven area, on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Callala Bay is a fantastic holiday location. A pleasant 2 hour drive from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra this area has it all; safe swimming, great walks, idyllic scenery and plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, bike riding, dolphin spotting and photography.
The yard and garden area is a fully fenced safe area for children and pets, ideal for outdoor games. There is a BBQ and outdoor setting out the back - a wonderful spot for sitting back and relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book.
Spread out over two levels with the upper level having anopen plan lounge / dining room and kitchen with dining table, 2 lounges a TV and DVD. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, electric stove and oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and more.
Downstairs there is another living room second TV, DVD and within this room is another bed. The double garage has table tennis table and plenty of room to store bikes, boards and more.
The air conditioner provides comfort for both summer and winter stays.
The property is a 300m stroll from Callala Bay. Visitors can follow the walking track along the spectacular Callala Bay Headland to the beautiful Callala Beach. The boat ramp is located a a short drive from the house or bring the fishing gear and throw in a line off the Callala Bay wharf.
The local shops are just a 10 minute walk away and provide all you need for a relaxing coastal break. There is an IGA, a hot food takeaway, cafes, boutique / gift shop and bakery. There is even a day spa if you want to reward yourself with a massage or facial. You can also stop off on your way through, at Nowra Fresh and the Farmers Market to collect supplies. Callala Bay and Callala Beach also have a few lovely restaurants and cafes if you choose to dine out.
Nowra is only a 20-minute drive away. Berry is located slightly further afield and well worth a visit. Also, there are plenty of other pristine beaches to explore around Currarong, Culburra Beach or further down the coast in Jervis Bay. Beecroft Peninsula and the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular are also worth exploring.
The property features:
- 2 bathrooms. One with bath
- Table tennis table and equipment
- Air Conditioned
- Queen bed
- Tri Bunk
- Tri bunk and double sofa bed
- Local shops - 850m
- Wowly Creek - 300m
- Boat Ramp 930 m
- Callala Beach 4km
Linen Service full property all beds, $340 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $130 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
"Lovely house and great location. Minutes walk to the beach and a short drive to countless other beaches. Not much in the line of places to eat out locally but if youre prepared to drive a bit, there are a lot more options. We had a lovely stay here. Time slowed right down. The only problem was that eventually we had to leave."
Ursula, April 2017
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Bunk bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Quality 5.0
- Value 5.0
3 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Lovely house and great location. Minutes’ walk to the beach and a short drive to countless other beaches. Not much in the line of places to eat out locally but if you’re prepared to drive a bit, there are a lot more options. We had a lovely stay here. Time slowed right down. The only problem was that eventually we had to leave.
Lovely house and great location. Minutes’ walk to the beach and a short drive to countless other beaches. Not much in the line of places to eat out locally but if you’re prepared to drive a bit, there are a lot more options. We had a lovely stay here. Time slowed right down. The only problem was that eventually we had to leave. Ursula
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom holiday home in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
Awesome 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Where else would you want to be. Pets and family alike will love relaxing and playing at this waterfront 4 bedroom home perched on the headland overlooking the pet friendly Culburra beach. An amazing outlook, beach walks and a park just down the road.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace View Waterfront Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$400 / night
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night