We had a lovely stay at Bay cottage. It was so homey and cozy and of course the view was fantastic. The house had everything we needed and we were all very happy. We will definitely stay again!
About This Property
Awesome: 3-bedroom holiday home in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the oustanding view. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Your pet is welcome inside this property! This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of thiod home is sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, this home is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway. The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed indoors, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas. You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes spot the dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas. There is a combustion fireplace foryour comfort in winter and a new inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer. There is also Wi-Fi available.The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four. Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make this property your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one. The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 mins drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries etc. Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula (15mins) for a days outing.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Combustion fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Cabin: Queen bed and bunk bed
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach
- 22 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by application- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for thisservicewe will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed indoors, but please not on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- fitness center
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We have been before and we will definitely be back again
Bay Cottage holds a prime position in order to watch the activities on the boats and watch the moon rising over the bay. Magical!! The house is equipped with everything you could possibly need during your stay and the dogs loved the proximity to the beach for their long walks. We shall return! Marian and family.
Reluctant to share how wonderfully perfect Bay Cottage & Callala Bay are as we want to keep It a secret and keep the crowds away!
We had another lovely weekend. Your place is great. We couldn’t change the weather (a bit ordinary) but it didn’t dampen our experience. Thanks.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
You may also like...
Luxury 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
This luxury home is located on the headland at Culburra Beach with spectacular views over the water and onto the mountains. A fully fenced one level luxury residence where both owner and pets can sit and look out over the ocean. Enjoy daily walks on local pet friendly beaches.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi View Waterfront Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$250 / night
Idyllic: 4 bed sleeps 8 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
6 guests 4 beds
start from$200 / night
Outstanding: 3 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
6 guests 3 beds
start from$95 / night