Had a great stay. Thank you.
Wonderful 10 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Callala Bay NSW
About This Property
Wonderful 6-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 6 rooms and 10 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Truly an outstanding location! Situated a stones throw away from the pristine waters and white sands of Jervis Bay, Ravello is the perfect holiday destination at Callala Bay. Simply superb accommodation for larger groups or two families looking for open plan living with plenty of room for everyone. Smaller groups are welcome to experience the township beauty and share a more intimate occasion together on a quiet getaway from city pressures.
With everything you need, Ravello is tastefully appointed throughout with modern furnishings and attention to detail. It is sure to delight the discerning traveller. It is equipped with plenty of extra features to make your stay comfortable including Austar TV, air-conditioning, dishwasher and lots more.
In addition to the main house, there is a fully self-contained cabin which consists of lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Complete with air-conditioning the cabin is a comfortable choice to relax in your own private quarters when accommodating extra guests.
Surrounded with beautifully landscaped gardens enjoy the warm winter sun, or cool summer breeze under a huge undercover alfresco entertaining area. Complete with BBQ and rotisserie, this provides the perfect surrounds to unwind and enjoy the company of your guests. Sit back, relax and watch the children play after enjoying an unforgettable day at the beach.
It is rare to experience holiday accommodation that makes you feel so at home. Well-mannered pets are welcome at Ravello and every day will be paradise for them.
A true gem of the NSW South East region, Ravello is located just 2 1/2 hours from Sydney offering a wealth of attractions for visitors. Whether you are looking for a weekend mini-break or a longer stay, Ravello is thoroughly equipped and will have you planning your next getaway even before you leave.
The property features:
- TV, DVD, Foxtel and PlayStation
- Sound system
- Assorted games
- Washing machine and dryer
- Coffee machine
- Air conditioning
- BBQ and rotisserie
- Outdoor seating
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets single bunks and single bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen
- Cabin: Double bed with kitchenette, shower and toilet
- 350 m to the bay
- 350 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1.5 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Beach
- 23 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
- There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by application - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
Bedroom 3: 1 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Double
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
Cabin: 1 Double
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 10 reviews
Average Rating For:
10 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Great location, perfect for our big group of friends.
House was extremely clean upon arrival. Very accommodating and the service is extremely welcoming. Amanda
This place is a perfect accommodation for families. It's is in a great location, near the Bay, quiet neighbourhood and with undercover garage. The backyard is perfect for dining and chilling, with the spacious BBQ area. The living room upstairs is very spacious and we had great time playing games, watching TV and relaxing. There are a variety of kitchenware and cooking utensils ,and you don't really need to take anything with you. Speaking clean, comfortable beds and adequate towels and pillows. We had great time there and highly recommend this place.
This place was fantastic. It had all the amenities you could ask for. The kitchen was very well equipped, with a dishwasher and a Nespresso coffee machine. The living area upstairs was huge, with a giant tv and Netflix. It was great when we finally wrestled control back from the kids! The courtyard out the back would be a great place to sit and chat and eat in spring - it was just a touch too cold in winter. It’s about a 15 minute drive to Culburra or 5 minutes to Callala Beach, or there’s a smaller IGA about 2 minutes away. Ample parking and full sized bins! Not those half-sized ones that most Councils use nowadays. In short, we’d be more than happy to back there. It was a pleasure.
Very enjoy our weekend in your house! Love the layout of the house, it's sparkling clean n appreciated the heater in every room!!!
We had a great time. The facilities here are excellent. Would definitely love to come back.
Spacious, well supplied holiday house. Enough room for 10 adults, a child and a dog! Quiet neighbourhood, having sheets on the bed is a bonus.
Many thanks for a wonderful, clean property. Thank you and that we all found the place so clean and comfortable a change to many others we saw in the area on the same weekend. Rebecca
Kitchen was very well equipped for our large group and outside area was spacious with plenty of space upstairs as well for everyone to sit.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Wonderful 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$261 / night
Original 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Original 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi View Waterfront Linen
7 guests 5 beds
start from$203 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night