Lovely, clean home with everything you could need.
Magnificent 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Callala Bay NSW
About This Property
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a perfect choice for families or couples looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday.
It is located in the tranquil village of Callala Bay in the Shoalhaven area, on the northern shores of Jervis Bay.
Callala Bay is a fantastic holiday location.
A pleasant 2-hour drive from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra this area has it all; safe swimming, great walks, idyllic scenery and plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, bike riding, dolphin spotting and photography.
The yard and garden area is a fully fenced safe area for children and pets, ideal for outdoor games.
There are a BBQ and outdoor setting out the back - a wonderful spot for sitting back and relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book.
Spread out over two levels with the upper level having an open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen with dining table, 2 lounges, TV and DVD.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, electric stove and oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and more.
Downstairs there is another living room, a second TV, DVD and within this room is another bed.
The double garage has a table tennis table and plenty of room to store bikes, boards and more.
The air conditioner provides comfort for both summer and winter stays.
This property is a 300 m stroll from Callala Bay.
Visitors can follow the walking track along the spectacular Callala Bay Headland to the beautiful Callala Beach.
The boat ramp is located a short drive from the house or bring the fishing gear and throw in a line off the Callala Bay wharf.
The local shops are just a 10-minute walk away and provide all you need for a relaxing coastal break.
There is an IGA, a hot food takeaway, cafes, boutique/gift shop and bakery.
There is even a day spa if you want to reward yourself with a massage or facial.
You can also stop off on your way through, at Nowra Fresh and the Farmers Market to collect supplies.
Callala Bay and Callala Beach also have a few lovely restaurants and cafes if you choose to dine out.
Nowra is only a 20-minute drive away.
Berry is located slightly further afield and well worth a visit.
Also, there are plenty of other pristine beaches to explore around Currarong, Culburra Beach or further down the coast in Jervis Bay.
Beecroft Peninsula and the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular are also worth exploring.
The Property Features:
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with bath
- Table tennis table and equipment
- Air Conditioned Playstation
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: tri bunk
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: tri bunk and double sofa bed
- 850 m to Local shops
- 300 m to Wowly Creek
- 930 m to Boat Ramp
- 4 km to Callala Beach
- Linen Service full property (all beds) $340 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote or advise us if you will be bringing your own linen. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 4: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 7 reviews
Average Rating For:
7 Reviews - 4.0 Good
We had a lovely stay. The house had everything we needed. The oven worked well and it was great to have a dishwasher. Table tennis was fun for the whole family. Plenty of space for a large family.
This is a great place for a family holiday. The home had plenty to keep the kids entertained and a short walk to the beautiful Callala Bay. We were very comfortable in the house and will visit again.
Perfect place to spend few days if you like somewhere quiet. The house is very spacious for a big family. Nice stroll to Callala bay and also to the shops especially IGA was very convenient. Highly recommended!
Lovely house and great location. Minutes’ walk to the beach and a short drive to countless other beaches. Not much in the line of places to eat out locally but if you’re prepared to drive a bit, there are a lot more options. We had a lovely stay here. Time slowed right down. The only problem was that eventually we had to leave.
It was so lovely staying here. We felt like we were at home. It was 10/10!We will recommend this place to anyone and everyone. We can't wait to stay again!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$358 / night
Secluded 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Secluded 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
8 guests 8 beds
start from$550 / night