This place is the best spot we have been to just unwind. The house is great and full of character and the deck and views make it an amazing place to stay. Our family had an incredible stay in a beautiful spot in the world.
Picturesque 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
About This Property
Picturesque 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of this cottage are sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, the cottage is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway.
The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed to stay inside the house, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas.
You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes you can spot dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas.
There is a combustion fireplace for your comfort in winter and a new inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer.
There is also WiFi available.
The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four.
Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make Bay Cottage your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one.
The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 minutes' drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries, etc.
Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula (15 minutes) for a days outing.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Combustion fireplace Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Cabin: queen and bunk
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach 22 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest Reviews: "We have been before and we will definitely be back again.
" Matt, November 2017 "It was the most amazing week.
Did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time we spent here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Fabulous place.
Bayside and lots of relaxing and fun! Pooch and parents had an enjoyable stay.
" Wendy, September 2017 "Thanks for the great stay! We would highly recommend to our family and friends.
" Nick & Penny, September 2017 "It was the best! We had the most amazing week.
We did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Wonderful property.
We loved the stay!" Nandini, August 2017
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 18 reviews
Average Rating For:
18 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Found the cottage comfortable and well equipped. Perfect stay.
Really good facility close to the bay. Has an awesome deck with killer views!
Fantastic place right on the water. Great big verandah and homely feel to the house. Fireplace and heater great for winter stays. Laila
Beautiful view, quiet location and comfy beds. Very relaxing stay. Thank you.
Very clean and good facilities.
The house was very clean and comfortable. It was very well equipped. The view is amazing. It is peaceful and the only noise is coming from the waves. It exceeded our expectations.
We had a lovely weekend & wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend this place to family & friends.It is in such a lovely spot, pretty & peaceful with easy access to the bay. Also very clean & comfortable & well equipped with everything you could possibly need.Thanks too, for the extra time on checkout, it was particularly helpful after the huge downpour in the morning & with a little one in tow.
Beautiful house, with amazing views. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing. Eleanor
We had a lovely stay. It was so homey and cozy and of course the view was fantastic. The house had everything we needed and we were all very happy. We will definitely stay again!
The property holds a prime position in order to watch the activities on the boats and watch the moon rising over the bay. Magical!! The house is equipped with everything you could possibly need during your stay and the dogs loved the proximity to the beach for their long walks. We shall return! Marian and family.
Another great holiday the dogs and family had a great time and we will be back.
The owners have thought of everything to make this feel like home. Beautifully presented cottage with charming touches and in a fabulous position.
We had another lovely weekend. Your place is great. We couldn’t change the weather (a bit ordinary) but it didn’t dampen our experience. Thanks.
This property was where we used to holiday when we were younger. It was owned then by close family friends. It was lovely to sit out on the terrace and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the bay again. Also wonderful to go to sleep with the sound of the sea. A lovely time had by all.
Perfect getaway, beautiful views. Clean and comfortable home. Will be returning in the future!
We had a wonderful weekend. The beach is only a few minutes walk from the house and the view is great. We spent a lot of time on the deck enjoying it.
Overall a good stay!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Wonderful 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace View Linen
14 guests 8 beds
start from$207 / night
Enchanting 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Enchanting 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace View Waterfront Linen
10 guests 8 beds
start from$110 / night
Delightful holiday home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Delightful holiday home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
7 guests 4 beds
start from$141 / night