We had a lovely stay at Bay cottage. It was so homey and cozy and of course the view was fantastic. The house had everything we needed and we were all very happy. We will definitely stay again!
Picturesque 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
About This Property
Picturesque 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of this cottage are sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, the cottage is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway.
The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed to stay inside the house, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas.
You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes you can spot dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas.
There is a combustion fireplace for your comfort in winter and a new inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer.
There is also WiFi available.
The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four.
Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make Bay Cottage your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one.
The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 minutes' drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries, etc.
Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula (15 minutes) for a days outing.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Combustion fireplace Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Cabin: queen and bunk
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach 22 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest Reviews: "We have been before and we will definitely be back again.
" Matt, November 2017 "It was the most amazing week.
Did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time we spent here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Fabulous place.
Bayside and lots of relaxing and fun! Pooch and parents had an enjoyable stay.
" Wendy, September 2017 "Thanks for the great stay! We would highly recommend to our family and friends.
" Nick & Penny, September 2017 "It was the best! We had the most amazing week.
We did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Wonderful property.
We loved the stay!" Nandini, August 2017
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk (2 beds)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We have been before and we will definitely be back again
Bay Cottage holds a prime position in order to watch the activities on the boats and watch the moon rising over the bay. Magical!! The house is equipped with everything you could possibly need during your stay and the dogs loved the proximity to the beach for their long walks. We shall return! Marian and family.
Reluctant to share how wonderfully perfect Bay Cottage & Callala Bay are as we want to keep It a secret and keep the crowds away!
We had another lovely weekend. Your place is great. We couldn’t change the weather (a bit ordinary) but it didn’t dampen our experience. Thanks.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
Waterfront 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in St Georges Basin NSW
St Georges Basin, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in St Georges Basin NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
7 guests 4 beds
start from$175 / night
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night