Beautiful space and very convenient location. Quiet neighbourhood.
About This Property
Fully renovated pet-friendly annex with superb contemporary styling and modern amenities in beautiful Burradoo. This one-bedroom annex is ideal for a couples’ getaway or accommodation for wedding guests in the Bowral area. Small pets are welcome upon request and are free to enjoy the fenced front garden.
Every detail has been considered in this thoughtfully decorated retreat in leafy Burradoo – stay in comfort and style.
Fully renovated annex with superb contemporary styling and modern amenities in this beautiful Burradoo.
This one-bedroom annex is ideal for a couples getaway or accommodation for wedding guests in the Bowral area.
Conveniently located only minutes from Bowral town centre.
The annex is set amongst the established gardens of the grand main house.
A sofa bed in the living room caters for couples with a young child or a third guest, please request use of the sofa bed at the time of booking.
Small pets are welcome upon request and are free to enjoy the fenced front garden.
Every detail has been considered in this thoughtfully decorated retreat in leafy Burradoo stay in comfort and style.
The Property Features:
- Freshly renovated and styled throughout with all modern inclusions
- Light and cosy open plan kitchen and living area with grand raked ceilings
- Views from the living room/kitchen out to the pretty garden and courtyard
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with microwave, Smeg oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat-screen smart TV, WiFi, Bluetooth sound system
- Underfloor heating throughout for winter comfort
- Dining table for up to 4 people
- Garden courtyard with outdoor setting and tranquil views over surrounding gardens
- Gorgeous marble-tiled bathroom with large shower, heated towel rail, underfloor heating
- European style laundry (in utility cupboard) with washing machine and dryer
- Complimentary hairdryer for guest use
Only a short 2-minute drive into Bowral where you will find a mix of eclectic boutique shops, cafes and restaurants alongside galleries, Bradman Oval, Museum and the International Cricket Hall of Fame and Corbett Gardens.
It is also a short drive to the Bowral Golf Club and the Bowral Country Club and wedding venues along Centennial Drive including Centennial Vineyards and Gibraltar Resort.
Stay in comfort and serenity at this superbly appointed retreat and enjoy the wonderful attractions of the Southern Highlands! Bedroom Configuration: Bedroom 1: queen Living room: sofa bed (request at time of booking) Distances to: 4 km to Bowral town centre 6 km to Gibraltar Hotel 6 km to Peppers Craigieburn 8 km to Centennial Vineyards 8 km to Milton Park 9 km to Mittagong 10km to Southern Highlands Winery 11 km to Bendooley Estate 11 km to Berrima 12 km to Sutton Forest Linen: All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
Old Hume Hwy
Main St, Mittagong NSW
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 1 reviews
Average Rating For:
1 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Jason De Plater
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night