We had a lovely time, the house is beautiful and comfortable for our group . We loved the area, friendly neighbours and local amenities. We will love to return soon.
About This Property
Large private grounds perfect for your pet, oversized living area with Wi-Fi, Foxtel, Netflix, a wood-burning heater and four bedrooms sleeping up to nine guests. Only 400 metres from the centre of the village, but tucked away down a long private driveway off a no-through road and screened with a magnificent row of pine trees.
This is a stylish, modern country home on a large grassy 1.4-acre private block. With its tin roof, colonial facade and wraparound verandah, the aesthetics are appealing before you even enter the house. The sunny north facing position overlooking grass lawns is a delight and make for a great ball game area.
Enter the house and find an oversized feature kitchen/dining living area. The travertine marble tiled floors are delightfully cool in summer and very cosy in winter with underfloor heating. This is complimented with a large slow combustion wood-burning heater which really churns the heat out in winter. Double glazed windows and insulation complete the arsenal and you will be very comfortable all year around.
The home has been furnished for the comfort and convenience of its guests, from the cosy lounge room with dimmable lighting to Sheridan sheets and doonas on all beds. Heated bathrooms with soft Sheridan towels add to the experience.
Enjoy the central location. The property is just around the corner from The Pill Factory and is ideal to house the family of the bride, etc., if here for weddings with your guests in the group accommodation dorms of The Pill Factory. This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collector’s gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon, the seat of ex-patriot Scots, becomes the crowning glory of the Highlands. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20-minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon, with its very own town hall market every first and third Sunday of the month.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality cookware, large fridge, oven, gas cooktop, microwave, toaster, hot water jug and Nespresso machine
- Wi-Fi, Foxtel (Entertainment + Sport), Netflix, Blu-ray/DVD player
- Books, magazines, CDs, videos and games
- Hydronic underfloor heating
- Slow combustion wood-burning heater
- Double glazing and well insulated
- Large laundry/mud room with washer and dryer
- Two bathrooms, the main bathroom with bath and the ensuite
- Sunny/shady outdoor entertaining areas, including one with BBQ, table and patio umbrella
- Pet friendly and fully fenced
- Master with split king and ensuite (advise at time of booking if required as a king or as two singles)
- Queen plus single
- Twin with two singles
- 6 min walk to Bundanoon Village
- 7 min walk to Bundanoon Railway Station
- 8 min walk to Solar Springs Spa
- 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
- 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
- 1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
- 6 km to Exeter Village Store and Cafe
- 9 km to Sally's Corner and St. Maur vineyard
- 9 km to Buddhist Monastery
- 10 km to Penrose
- 11 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 12 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open garden markets
- 13 km to Sylvan Glen
- 22 km to Bowral
- 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
- 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
- 118 km to Sydney
- 170 km to Canberra
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) - $40 per night minimum 2 nights
- Portacot (inc linen) - full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair - full stay only (max $21) $7/night
If you wish to book any of the above extras, request this in your message.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property has staggered pricing for additional guests. Please declare accurate guest numbers at time of booking and update these if your numbers change before arrival
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Pets are allowed indoors and the flooring makes this an ideal property for guests wanting to book with pets and the owners have considered all your needs.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- This property will consider bookings for ”Schoolies”, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us, a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
"We really enjoyed our time at Redhaven House. Everything was 100% perfect. We loved it! Especially the fireplace, BBQ area and TV."
Meredith, April 2018
"The house is very beautiful and peaceful. It was great for my family with lots of comfortable living areas, large kitchen, etc. I recommend it for other groups. We had a great time, and everyone was impressed."
Elizabeth, January 2018
"Everything at Redhaven House was perfe
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 2 King Single
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 15 reviews
Average Rating For:
15 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Esperanza Arias Calli
Very pleasant stay, very comfortable and homely. All fitting and furniture are clean and tidy. All bedding and towelling were fresh and well presented. Thank you.Damian
All clean and convenient - everything at hand. Great big yard for the kids to play in and we caught the spring blossoms. Short walk to the main street of Bundanoon. We appreciated little touches like a USB charging station and sharp knives.
Large and comfortable home a short walk to Bundanoon station and shops.
Excellent stay, particularly if you have pets.
We had the most lovely weekend away. The owners were very responsive and instructions were clear, both beforehand and also throughout the house. The house itself has recently been beautifully renovated with new linens and towels. The house also has extensive heating so you don’t need to be afraid about being cold... not to mention the fire which was already built for us! The house is also fully equiped for guests with lots of board games and books for you to enjoy. We also brought our dog who had a wonderful time running around the property - the house also comes fully equiped for pets, something I’ve never seen before. Our only complaint would be the proximity to the train line. If you’re a light sleeper, I’d recommend ear plugs. When we stayed, some could hear them, some couldn’t, so depends on the person. The house is located very close to the centre of town and is a very pleasant walk in. Highly recommend and we’d love to come back!!
The house was warm & comfortable, would stay again.Michelle
Beautifully clean,warm and well equipped with everything we needed. Even dog beds and toys were available . We all enjoyed the stay and our dogs relaxed inside as well.
My girlfriends and I absolutely LOVED this place. It was absolutely pristine, comfortable, warm and gorgeous in every way. I have already started recommending it to other people. The beds were so comfy and having electric blankets was just wonderful. The towels and linen were amazing, the pantry was well stocked, the bathrooms being in such new condition were a real luxury. The only comment we all made was that we felt the pictures didn’t do the house justice! Absolutely loved it and all of us said we would book the home again for future getaways. Penny- 3rd June 2020
Toasty warm well appointed spacious house on a large block with a liesurely 10 minute walk into the centre of Bundanoon.
You have thought about most peoples every need. Thank you.Maxwell
A wonderfully roomy living space, well set up kitchen, lovely fire in cool weather. The beds are very comfortable.
A lovely clean, modern, spacious home with large comfortable beds. The grounds were superb and the grandchildren and pets enjoyed Bundanoon, Redhaven and surrounds very much. But would definitely recommend.
“The house is very beautiful and peaceful. It was great for my family with lots of comfortable living areas, large kitchen, etc. I recommend it for other groups. We had a great time, and everyone was impressed.”
Just as described, house was set out very well and the garden area was well kept. Close by to a couple of nice Cafes.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night