Great house! We really enjoyed our stay and would re-book if staying in Bowral again. This house has everything you will ever need for a comfortable stay in Beautiful Bowral.Oliveri
About This Property
Functional 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bowral NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This "freshly-painted-on-the-inside" house is a very functional and comfortable 3-bedroom home away from home or office away from the office.
It is a convenient 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive to Bowral town centre.
It is fully fenced and opens to a large covered entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor furniture.
The large back garden has veggie patches, children play equipment and a sizeable dog run.
The eat-in kitchen and laundry are fully equipped, including dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine and dryer.
We have a Pioneer surround sound DVD system, and there is a fixed-line broadband internet for those who want an office away from the office.
There is internal access from the one-car garage.
Gas heating in the sitting room and individual wall heaters in the bedrooms make it a cosy retreat in winter.
A fully furnished home away from home available for short and long stays.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Pioneer surround sound
- DVD system
- Large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Pet-friendly fenced garden
- Gas heating and individual wall heaters
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single plus trundle
- 3 km to Bowral town centre
- 6 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 7 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 8 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 8 km to Mittagong
- 12 km to Bendooley Estate
- 13 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 15 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property has staggered pricing for additional guests. Please declare accurate guest numbers at the time of booking and update these if your numbers change before arrival.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay, please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
Main St, Mittagong NSW
Old Hume Hwy
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 14 reviews
Average Rating For:
14 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Clean, spacious, well-presented, with lots of little added extras - pods for the coffee machine, pegs for the washing, down to glad wrap, napkins, salt n pepper
Thank you for everything the house was great. We had a wonderful and relaxing time.
Very well equipped amenities, lovely thank you.Stephanie
We had a lovely stay and enjoyed the well-equipped cottage.Emma
Comfortable home with all necessities
Warm welcoming home for a winter stay. Well appointed!Robert and Vicki
Wonderfully clean, beautifully presented & very comfortable premises. Very thoughtful & welcoming furnishing touches that made the stay a very memorable one- Thank you so much.Michael
“A very warm and comfortable house. It was very clean and equipped with everything”
Beautiful place. Great location. Check in was easy and local to everything.
Comfortable house with all the basic amenities needed for our weekend in Bowral. Quiet location, only a short drive into town. Large enclosed front and back yard.
We would like to recommend this property. The owners have thought of everything. It has a fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances galore. A fantastic coffee machine and even a professional juicer. We stayed in winter and we were welcomed by a warm house as the staff had put the heaters on before we arrived. All beds were fresh and so very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and stocked with fresh towels too. I would recommend staying here as all the little things were taken care of.Katherine
A great place to stay with everything needed plus more. The welcome pack was a lovely treat. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you!Rachelle
This property was perfect for our stay. It accommodated 4 adults and 2 children very comfortably. The pizza oven was a big hit and the backyard was great for when the extended family came for a BBQ and family badminton tournament. Much fun was had.Corenza
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$194 / night
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night