“If you’re wanting to escape the rat race and feel like you’re visiting nanna in the Southern Highlands (as I did!) then this property is perfect. Impeccably clean, perfectly positioned, close to the main street and dog friendly. Comfortable and cosy. I loved it!”
About This Property
This gorgeous cottage has been lovingly freshened up and furnished. Claw foot bath, sunny conservatory and a delightful seasonal garden. Pet friendly on approval for your furry companion. Walking distance to town and opposite a park. Very quiet and peaceful.
This delightful home is within a kilometre of Bowrals cafes and shopping strip.
It sits on the high side of the street overlooking the parklands surrounding the creek that runs through the town.
This cute cottage has had a lick of paint and been furnished comfortably and lovingly for your stay.
Sleeping 4-6 guests there are two bedrooms, 1 king and 1 queen along with a sofa bed in the living area.
The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and microwave and outside there is a bbq on the pretty front verandah.
Relax in the claw foot bath after a long day out exploring, you will be nice and cosy with the central heating in winter.
In summer the front verandah is a peaceful spot for an afternoon drink taking in the greenery of the cottage garden.
This home is ideal as a couples retreat or perhaps a home away from home if you are in the area for a few weeks.
The Property Features:
- Comfy lounge suite by TV
- Cosy central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Claw foot bath and separate shower.
- Separate toilet
- External laundry facilities
- Fully fenced and suitable for dogs on approval
- Master bedroom: king with sunny breakfast conservatory off it
- Bedroom 2: queen with pretty leadlight windows
- 1 km to Bowral town centre
- 4 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 4 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 6 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 6 km to Mittagong
- 10 km to Bendooley Estate
- 10 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 16 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Lounge/Living Room: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
Main St, Mittagong NSW
Old Hume Hwy
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 15 reviews
Average Rating For:
15 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Great little cottage for a visit to Bowral with a good walk to shops and cafes. We had one little hiccup and Highlands Holidays fixed this straight away what service!! Thank you.Moine
Lovely, cosy cottage set in a picturesque garden. Very quiet street but close to all amenities. We especially loved the conservatory off the bedroom and the vintage style dcor, which suited the period of the house perfectly. Thank you, we really enjoyed our stay and would return.Fiona
Great little home with amazing gardens. 4 min drive to town centre.
The property has a real old world charm. The property has great amenities and very clean. Its close to a great walking track and also walking distance to the main street of Bowral. This is my second visit and i brought my pet who loved the house and the backyard too. I will definately be back.
What a great find. The cottage was a home away from home. It had all the comforts, central heating great hot water and a big tub. The bed very comfortable and the conservatory was an extra bonus. I will be back.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. A very quaint cottage in easy walking distance to the shops with thoughtful touches.
The property was lovely warm and cosy. The old world charm and ambience of the place made it feel like a home away from home. I will be back!
Well managed booking. Cottage was nice, organised and clean. Perhaps wifi would have been useful for Netflix access. Very nice couple of days. Thanks
Great house, very easy walk to main road. Pet friendly front yard.
Charming cottage, very clean and warm (in July!) and great location close to central Bowral
“We appreciated the tea and coffee and other things in the pantry. Thank you. It was a very enjoyable stay.”
Great location for exploring the Southern Highlands. Cottage was comfortable with everything we needed and well suited to two adult couples. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.Anne
Large towels were good, good location, well equipped with crockery and utensils, comfortable beds.
One of the things we liked best about Hollyoak was the beds. You can never be assured of the quality of bed you will find at your holiday accommodation. We all had two of the best nights' sleep ever. The house is well appointed with everything you need and nothing you don't. The garden is beautiful and the location perfect to use as a base for the rest of the Southern Highlands. Our dogs' access to the outside was easily accomplished and even on a windy stormy night, it was an easy thing to get them to go out via our bedroom door and, in the dark, to feel secure that they could not go any further than the back and sides of the house. A very comfortable house in which to share a warm winter weekend with friends.Janet
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night