Great house. We had a great stay at Java house. Was everything and more that we could have asked for. We would stay again. Thank you.
About This Property
Enchanting 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in ST ANDREWS BEACH VIC. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Immersed in a serene beachside atmosphere this deluxe ocean side beach house provides a relaxing haven that caters to all of your holiday needs. Located only minutes from popular St Andrews surf beach and Brewery, Java House is tucked away from the busy Peninsula townships and offers peace and tranquillity.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Set amongst tropical gardens is a stunning 2 storey, 4 bedroom home with ample space for friends or a family or two. Luxuries inside include spotted gum wood floors and a beautifully equipped gourmet kitchen with polished concrete bench tops.
There are light and bright living areas on both levels which creates the perfect separate child and adult zones if you wish. The open plan upstairs living / dining / kitchen area is very well ventilated for the calming sea breezes and has access to a balcony overlooking the pool as well as opening up to the backyard and alfresco dining area. All of the bedrooms are large and two have full ensuites.
Relax by the pool on the sun lounges or surf the waves on the Peninsula's best stretches of ocean coastline, the choice is yours.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (main with ensuite)
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at . Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Entertaining back deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and grassy area
- 2 separate living areas and bar area
- Full sleek gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (in bath)
- TV's / DVD player and Stereo
- Open fireplace, Air Conditioning in the living areas and Ducted Heating. Electric fans are in all bedrooms
- Fully fenced inground pool
- Off street parking and large remote control garage
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement. Please note the strict pet conditions listed below. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Strict Pet Conditions below. An $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
- Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
- Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in , we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
- Please note that although is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
- You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($80 fee applies).
- To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- The National Golf Club
The Cups Dr., Cape Schanck
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
- Cape Restaurant
Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck
- La Campagna
176 Rogers Rd, Cape Schanck
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Blue Range Estate Wines
155 Gardens Rd, Rosebud
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Ideal for large family The house is very comfortable and offers all needed for a pleasant stay for a large family or group of friends. We could easily have access by car to all that the Mornington peninsula could offer for visitors. In just a few minutes, depending of the directions we took, we could have access to a calm beach with the kids or a a spectacular observation of surfers with a magnificient sunset. We only had deception on cleanliness and minor overall maintenance that should be reviewed for a 5 star accommodation.
Perfect. Hideaway Perfect place for a getaway. Live the fire and the open plan of the kitchen dining and the lounge. Plus the view over the pool and tree line is amazing. All the extras at the property just made it feel like home
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Unique 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Fingal VIC
Fingal, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Unique 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Fingal VIC. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$576 / night
Stunning 6 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Mount Martha VIC
Mount Martha, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Stunning 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Mount Martha VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view.
Aircon WiFi Pool Fireplace View Linen
10 guests 6 beds
start from$1,286 / night
Neat, comfortable 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Mornington VIC
Mornington, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Neat, comfortable 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Mornington VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$357 / night