Fabulous, well stocked kitchen. Great heating, plenty of space.
About This Property
Huge 6-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bowral NSW. This property can accommodate up to 16 people with 6 rooms and 11 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a well-loved and spacious cottage only moments from Bowrals CBD. With a cosy and quaint cottage feel, the cottage boasts large informal and formal entertaining spaces. The eat-in kitchen and casual dining/living areas are perfect for a family group or friends to gather and spend time together.
The well-equipped kitchen features a large oven and gas stove top, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of cookware to cater for your group. The kitchen looks out to views of the pretty back garden (ideal for children and pets) and covered terrace with ample seating around the BBQ perfect for sunny weekends!
The formal lounge and gas log fire has a special ambience in winter and the adjoining dining room with seating for up to 10 is perfect for a family roast dinner or to celebrate that special occasion.
There's plenty of bedrooms to accommodate your group including 3 queen rooms, 2 double rooms and a loft room with 4-6 singles. The cottage features 2 bathrooms one ensuite and the main with traditional claw foot bath along with additional toilet and shower in the laundry.
Central heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning ensure comfort all year round. And being pet friendly with fully fenced rear garden means you can bring along the whole family on holiday! (just check the Pet Clause in the Terms & Conditions).
The property features:
- Easy access off Mittagong Road
- Close to swimming pool, the Cherry Tree walking track, Gib walking trails, Gibraltar Resort Golf Course (old Bowral Country club), Centennial Vineyards
- 5 separate double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 1 loft bedroom upstairs with 4 singles and 2 trundles - ideal for children and including large tv and r/c air-conditioning
- Formal living and dining room (table seats 8-10) with gas log fire
- Very large casual living and dining area (table seats 6-8)
- Central heating throughout
- Dishwasher, microwave, gas stove top and large oven
- One ensuite and one large family bathroom with claw foot bath
- Laundry has additional toilet and shower, washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ and seating
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Bedroom 1: Queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5: Queen
- Bedroom 6: 4 singles and 2 trundles
- 850 m to Bowral town centre
- 2 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 3 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 4 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 3 km to Mittagong
- 8 km to Bendooley Estate
- 9 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 16 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
- Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) - $40 per night minimum 2 nights
- Portacot (inc linen) -full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair -full stay only (max $21) $7/night
If you wish to book any of the above extras, request this in your message.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property has staggered pricing for additional guests. Please declare accurate guest numbers at time of booking and update these if your numbers change before arrival
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- There is no Wifi at this property.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us, a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Double
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
Bedroom 6: 4 Single
Bedroom 6: 2 Single Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
Main St, Mittagong NSW
Old Hume Hwy
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 13 reviews
Average Rating For:
13 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Very comfortable, everything was great a pleasure to stay here Marcia
We had a great time in Bowral and at your property on the weekend! It was clean and had everything we needed! The location was perfect and we did lots of walks to town.The key was easy to find and the locksafe was very convenient when staying with a big group.Very reasonably priced!Thanks so much!
A great place to stay, central to everything in the area. Can highly recommend.Chris
I large house a great place to get a family or close friends together for a relaxing weekend
I large house a great place to get a family or close friends together for a relaxing weekend
I love the style of this house. Jenny you have done an amazing job! A great stay, thanks for letting us stay here Jenny xxx
We enjoyed the stay. Nice and big house for a family vacation. It is an excellent location for us to attend a wedding in Bendooley Estate. Proximity to town is an added bonus. Well equipped kitchen and lots of sitting area in the living rooms. Backyard is nice and quiet for outdoor sitting. Highly recommended for family vacations.
Perfect comfort and cleanliness, thank you!
Great place for all ages. Close to the shops and playground. Good backyard for the kids. Merv
Plum Tree Cottage was the perfect location for our girls weekend away. The house had everything we needed and lots of space to relax and unwind. We will be back. Thank youNaomi
Great place for a family vacation very comfortable and convenient!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$194 / night
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$264 / night