We loved our stay here - the view is stunning and incredibly peaceful. Loved being away from society! The kitchen is quite small and basic, but otherwise the property is exactly as represented on the site.
About This Property
Picturesque 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Canyonleigh NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 5 rooms and 10 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property offers a stay no working city dweller could resist.
No phone reception, no internet, no TV reception, no laundry., just eat, drink, sleep, relax and stay!!
Situated atop a hill overlooking 52 acres of magnificent rolling country with the sweet sounds of wild birds, the gentle mooing of cows; the heady beauty of grape vines.
The perfect place to relax and catch your breath.
Take a walk around the property and take in the spectacular views and wildlife.
The Property Features:
- 5 Bedrooms; 4 have a queen and a single each and one has two singles (4 queen beds 6 single beds in total)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen with gas, dishwasher, microwave, extra bar fridge
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Huge dining table ideal for a family feast or workshops of any description - great for sewing machines, quilting etc.
- 6-Person outdoor heated spa with magnificent rural views
- Complimentary portacot and highchair can be provided upon request via your bookin g comments
- Unfenced dams
- Pet friendly
- Bedroom 1: queen x 4 (with a single bed)
- Bedroom 2: twin room with 2 single beds
- 30 mins from Moss Vale
- 40 mins from Bowral
- 1.5 hours from Nowra
- 2 hours from Sydney or Canberra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- There are an unfenced dam and an outdoor spa tub at this property.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- This is a working rural farm, please close all gates and do not disturb livestock.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 1: 1 Single
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Single
Bedroom 5: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 10 reviews
Average Rating For:
10 Reviews - 4.0 Good
What an amazing property ... great for a electronic diet weekend no wifi and no signal was a plus... nice house great facilities and a nice hot tub... though could do with some care.
The farmhouse was very comfortable and the location pleasant. The lack of wi-fi and phone reception can be a bonus if you want complete isolation but if you need to contact anyone this can be problematic as you will need to go up or down the road until you get reception.
This place is B E A U T-iful! I genuinely couldn’t have asked for a more incredible weekend in nature with my favourite people. There is a winery about 30 minutes away which is lovely!
We had a good stay, wonderful to be out of reception with no internet and wifi! A real joy. The property was a bit scruffier than the pictures suggest. Lovely location with some great vineyards nearby.
House feels so homely, love everything. Definitely gonna be back!
The Farmhouse was beautiful, with amazing views over the country. We stayed the weekend with 5 couples, we all fit comfortably. We had an excellent time exploring the property. Karen was an attentive and nice host who allowed us to check out late which was great. It was a great property!Kushal
Such an amazing stay! We would recommend any larger group to stay as there is so many nice gathering areas and location was beautiful. The hosts were lovely and the overall trip was great. Electric blankets on all beds was also a bonus!! Dogs were very friendly as were the horses !
Beautiful location and great for large groups with 7 nearly identical rooms. The hot tub is super hot and great after a hike and it was so wonderful to sit and enjoy the fire and chat all night. We had everything we needed to cook up a large meal. It’s a wonderful place to stay and catch up with friends. We thought it was extra special that they welcome you to visit and feed the horses on the property- they even left a basket of carrots! :) highly recommend!
Great stay! Would 10/10 recommend for big groups :)
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$264 / night
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$194 / night