Idyllic Hideaway 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Woodford NSW
With amazing panoramic views across the Blue Mountains national park and Sydney in the distance, this is a tranquil 3-Bedroom pet-friendly retreat ideal for that weekend getaway. Bring your pooch to explore all the Blue Mountains has to offer including bushwalks, antique shops and outstanding natural beauty.
This is premium short-stay accommodation nestled in the base of the mighty Blue Mountains just west of Sydney. Set amongst 16 private acres of native bush bordering the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park, you will enjoy outstanding panoramic views over Parramatta, Chatswood and Sydney. Simply the best place to view all of Sydney's New Year's Eve fireworks or bathe in the endless twinkling of distant lights for the other 364 days of the year.
The house itself is a contemporary solar passive design of sandstone, slate and timber situated down a private drive completely hidden from the road and neighbours.
Beneath vaulted ceilings supported by sandstone walls is offered a loft-style master bedroom with ensuite and robe.
Adjoining the slate floored lounge warmed by a slow combustion fireplace is another king bedroom and a bedroom sunroom, all surrounded by an expansive entertainment deck with barbeque and chiminea.
This is a private oasis set amongst a native garden adjoining a World Heritage National Park within view of Sydney.
70 Kilometres distant but still 1000 miles from care!
The Property Features:
- Outstanding panoramic views
- Coffee Machine
- Large screen TV
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Expansive outdoor entertainment deck with BBQ
- Laundry equipped with washing machine
- Bedroom: King Bed, ensuite incl.bath (bed can be made up as two singles if requested at the time of booking)
- Bedroom: King bed and adjoining bathroom with shower (bed can be made up as two singles if requested at the time of booking)
- Sun Room: 2 Single day beds (can be made up as a king bed if requested at the time of booking)
- Woodford is a great base for your Blue Mountains sojourn.
- Being in the Lower Mountains and only 70 km from Sydney means you arrive at your accommodation much quicker but are well situated to explore all the area has to offer during your stay.
- Sydney View is only 14 km from Wentworth Falls, 18 from Leura and 20 km from Katoomba, so it is an easy drive to all the iconic Upper Mountain attractions as well.
- Perhaps not as well-known as its sister suburbs in the Upper Mountains, there is still plenty to do in Woodford and surrounds: For the serious bushwalkers, try Murphys Trail an 18 km, 6-hour medium grade track from Woodford to Wentworth Falls.
- Mountain Bikers get a great downhill run on the Oaks Trail from Woodford to Glenbrook, offering dazzling scenic views, heath and delightful picnicking near Glenbrook.
- Visit Antique barns in the Lower Mountains towns of Hazelbrook, Glenbrook and Mountains Shed of Woodford.
- Further West, turn off Woodbury Street to Waterhouse Park, where you can walk to Mabel, Edith and Hazel Falls.
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- The fireplace does not have a fan, combustion fireplace only.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Wentworth Falls
Falls Rd, Wentworth Falls
9.8 kms away
Magical views and glorious bushy surrounds. Felt completely immersed in nature.
Gorgeous views from this home and perfect if you’re looking for some serenity. The fireplace is great and the hosts keep plenty of firewood at hand for you! It can be cold in the bedrooms overnight though as there’s only one electric heater. Thank you for the great stay!
My group of 4 (plus pet) had a great weekend away. The place was well kept, and a good size for the group - we were very comfortable. The outdoor fireplace was a treat with the cold weather and the views were beautiful. The house is in a quiet location, not too far from local shops in case you needed to duck out. I'd love to stay again.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.