Large 8 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in ST ANDREWS BEACH VIC
Large 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in ST ANDREWS BEACH VIC. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Only moments from the captivating St Andrews Beach, this is a secluded, yet conveniently located hideaway that is perfect for 2 families. With privacy and relaxation high on the agenda, this charming home is set back from the coastal street behind a high fence and gates.
The property is within 700m walking distance to the beautiful surf beach and a short drive to the highly regarded golf courses at St Andrews Beach, The Dunes and Moonah Links.
Red Hill wineries and the Peninsula Hot Springs are also a short drive away. Choosing which activity to undertake will be the most stressful part of your holiday...
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
This spacious home features up to 5 Bedrooms, 2 Kitchens and 2 Lounge / Dining areas across 2 levels, allowing all guests to have room to stretch out and relax in the large, light filled, open spaces.
Taking advantage of the natural sunlight and the uninterrupted skyline, the upstairs space is the main heart of the home with a lovely combined Lounge / Dining room and well appointed Kitchen where guests can cook up a feast or two!
Access to the 2 sun decks, for the all important sunset drinks and views of the coastal foliage and the hot spa below, are from sliding doors at either end of this large room. Tucked away behind the Kitchen and via a corridor are 2 well sized Bedrooms (also with deck access), WIR's and a shared Bathroom.
Downstairs, there is a similar layout with open Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area, all with access to the covered verandah and spa. There are 3 Bedrooms (please note that access to the internal staircase is through bedroom 3), a shared Bathroom with bath, separate toilet and Laundry.
If the upstairs' sun decks don't offer enough options for entertaining and relaxing, then downstairs will not disappoint. With a 9 seater hot spa, undercover al fresco dining furniture and a gas BBQ, you are spoilt for choice.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 11-12
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ceiling fan
- BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on base) and 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double on base)
- BED 5/COMMON SPACE: 1 x Single Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at . Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. Please Note: Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included Free Of Charge for all bookings from 03/05/21.
- Two complete self contained apartments linked by interior staircase
- Side decks and BBQ al fresco dining area
- Hot tub spa
- 2 TV's / DVD player
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in lounge area's
- Full Kitchen x 2 and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath) and outside shower
- 2 high chairs
- Large fully fenced back yard
- 4 cars off street parking
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers fitted
- Kids are taken care of with a selection of books, board games and movies
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
1.5 kms away
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
1.8 kms away
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
1.9 kms away
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach
4.2 kms away
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
5.7 kms away
- The National Golf Club
The Cups Dr., Cape Schanck
6.7 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
5.1 kms away
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
9.4 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
2.8 kms away
- Cape Restaurant
Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck
7.5 kms away
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.5 kms away
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.5 kms away
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.6 kms away
- La Campagna
176 Rogers Rd, Cape Schanck
7.7 kms away
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.8 kms away
- Blue Range Estate Wines
155 Gardens Rd, Rosebud
9.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.5 kms away
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
8 kms away
No reviews for this property.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.