Bliss, 6 bed pet friendly holiday acreage, sleeps 8 in Robertson NSW
Bliss, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Robertson NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a 5-acre rural property in a bush setting. Private, peaceful and tranquil yet only 9kms from Robertson village where you will find cafes, restaurants and great cakes, pies and coffees and a further 20km to Bowral town centre.
The stunning setting provides distant bush views from numerous decks and verandas. The 4-bedroom house is complimented with a separate "Contemplation Studio" overlooking the sweeping paddocks down to the river that winds below.
There are numerous decks you can settle in on in the summer months and a cosy wood heater together with hydronic gas central heating in the large living area in winter.
Take a short drive to the stunning Belmore Falls or spend all your time at the property. Bring a footy - there is so much space! Marvel at nature's beauty and the abundance of native birds. Be transfixed by the stars in the night sky away from bright city lights.
This is a magical escape from the stresses of city life!
The property features:
- Large living dining area - views over decks
- Separate meals area
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Internal and external dining with BBQ
- Two bathrooms each with a shower, vanity & toilet
- Third bathroom with a bath
- Third toilet in the external laundry
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 King Single and 1 Trundle bed
- Studio Queen bed. There is a sink in this room, but the water is undrinkable.
- 20 km to Bowral town centre
- 5 km to Robertson
- 33 km to Mittagong
- 25 km to Moss Vale
- 35 km to Berrima
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
- Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) $40 per night minimum 2 nights
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
If you wish to book any of the above extras, request this in your message.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- There is no Wifi at this property.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us, a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Carrington Falls
44-48 Hoddle Street, Robertson NSW
6.7 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Falls Cafe
1301 Nowra Rd, Fitzroy Falls NSW
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Fitzroy Falls General Store
1351 Nowra Rd, Fitzroy Falls NSW
9.5 kms away
We had a great stay - the house is so nice and so much room for everyone. We enjoyed the winter sunshine on the deck during the day and the fire at night. We weren't aware that this house shared the property with another home 100m away with a family living there and tending to the property. We were of the understanding we had the property to ourselves and could enjoy the peace and quiet. They were doing noisy excavation works all day during the week which was not great. They had two dogs that roamed freely, one of which was quite vicious - people should be warned of this. We were not provided with enough fire wood for our stay, or toilet paper. Other than that we had a great time and spent it enjoying the winter sunshine and the nearby national parks. I would definitely recommend this property but check with the hosts re the above points first.
We loved staying here and loved how quiet and secluded it was. Perfect for a winter getaway with a cosy fire!Brigitte
A comfortable old farm house on a block with 2 other houses and a large shed surrounded by forest. Great fire pit space and balcony to sit and relax.
3 generations together from 2 families - plenty of space, beautiful surroundings, cozy home like feel, loved it!Robbie
Once again we had an amazing stay at Robertson with everything we needed for our 2 families over the Easter weekend.Cathy
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.