Wonderful 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Myola NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Myola NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Just a short 450 m walk to Jervis Bay where you can see Huskisson in one direction and Callala Beach in the other.
This home is nestled in the quiet, tranquil bushland setting of Myola only minutes from Callala Beach and Bay.
Backing onto Currambene Creek gives you close access to world-class fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding.
For the boating enthusiast, you will be 600 m from the local boat ramp.
A 400 m stroll has you catching the Husky ferry across the creek for shopping, cafes, restaurants, local cinema, dolphin and whale watching cruises and plenty more.
A further 50 m down the road finds you taking in the pristine white sands of Jervis Bay, which is pet friendly.
This single-storey cottage has been completely renovated with the utmost taste, style and attention to detail.
It has modern bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine and many appliances.
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area opens to the front and back verandas.
The seamless flowing indoor-outdoor living is complemented by the fabulous outdoor entertaining area, which is a rear timber deck and alfresco dining with an outdoor kitchen.
All this looks out over the above ground pool and spa sunken by the large timber deck and then looks further out onto the native bushland beyond.
The only interruption to the peace and quiet will be the hundreds of native birds who visit daily.
The games room is set up with table tennis, dartboard and loads of games.
There are many varied authors and styles to choose from if relaxing with a book on the back deck is your passion.
Bikes are provided for your use with a newly laid bike path that goes all the way to Callala beach.
The native wildlife is abundant, so who knows what you will find on your family bike ride.
There are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, central living area, laundry and side access to the yard with plenty of off-street parking for cars and boats.
The drive-thru carport with roller doors provides space to secure your bikes and boards.
The Property Features:
- Air conditioning (living area)
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor spa
- Coffee machine
- TV, DVD, surround sound
- Table tennis
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: tri bunk
- Bedroom 4: king single plus trundle
400 m to Husky ferry pick up and drop off
450 m to Beach
600 m to Public boat ramp
3.2 km to Callala Country club (courtesy bus available)
Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest Reviews: "Beautiful home, great place to stay. Wed love to come back! The cleanliness, comfort, amenities, booking process and experience were all just perfect." Melissa, January 2018
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
1.1 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
2.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
3 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
3.3 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
5.4 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
5.5 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.3 kms away
- IGA Supermarket
1/136 Island Point Rd, St Georges Basin NSW
9.8 kms away
We really enjoy our stay at this very thoughtfully renovated property. The owners of this property appear to have built it for their own use, as they have thought about every possible detail - eg, BBQ and kitchen utensils were amazing, there are 6 bikes (kids and adults) with helmets, the large supply of table tennis bats and balls (and darts), the extensive supply of kinding and firewood, and most of all, the gazebo covering the spa, so that you can get full use irrespective of the weather. The spa also maintained its heat very well throughout our stay (you just need to occasionally top-up the water level a little). I was a little concerned when I first arrived if the cottage was big enough for us with our 4 teenages and 2 puppies, but we stayed 4 nights and were really comfortable. We also brought small heaters for the bedroom, but it wasn't really necessary - the pot-belly stove and the reverse cycle heater (air con) does a great job of warming up the house. The owners have really done an amazing job of intelligently turning what was probably an old cottage into a fully renovated 4 bedroom cottage, complete with renovated bathrooms (2) and kitchen, as well as a wonderful outdoor BBQ area, games room, spa, and large backyard area for pets. We've stayed in Callala many times, but never Myola, and it's lovely and tranquil. My only minor criticism is that a few of the bikes need some maintenance (gears especially), but that's probably because they there's 6 of us and we used them all. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again without hesitation.
Beautiful home, great place to stay. We’d love to come back! The cleanliness, comfort, amenities, booking process and experience were all just perfect.
Great location, very relaxing and peaceful setting!
This house was in a quiet neighborhood. Lovely little renovated home with pool and spa.
Great space and has everything you will need to relax and unwind.
Spent a weekend with a group of friends, it was the perfect space for relaxing. House was great, location perfect! Would come back again :)
Beautiful place with a fantastic hot tub. Would definitely book again! Thanks for a great weekend away.
My group and I had a great stay! Absolutely no issues
awesome place to stay, definitely value for money, hope to be back soon
This is one of the best equiped places I have stayed. Loads of great utensils. The outside area is lovely, great for outside dining/ bbq. Lovely location too, just a small stroll to the water with some amazing views to watch the sunset.
Overall the house was great, the spa, bikes and activities really added to our stay. The house and the amenities (spa and pool) are really well set up for families and bigger groups. However, the house didn’t feel clean, particularly the floors, doonas and pillows provided (you’re required to bring all other linen). It also wasn’t very well stocked with things like toilet paper, tissues, rubbish bags, tea towels and hand towels etc.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.