Wonderful: 7 bed, fenced, sleeps 10 in Mittagong NSW
Wonderful: 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Mittagong NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 5 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
In a beautiful and private setting on the slopes of Mount Gibraltar, this property is quiet, peaceful and restful.
Beautiful treetops can be seen from every window.
The living room has north-facing balconies capturing dappled sunlight through the trees and the dining room opens out to a large entertaining deck set amongst the gum trees.
Venture a little further up the slope and you find the terrace complete with fire pit and a wonderful open-air setting from which to marvel at the night stars.
With 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs, there is room for up to 10 guests.
The kitchen is fully and thoughtfully equipped and the bedrooms are warm and comfortable.
The property is fully fenced and pet friendly and there is also a separate garden enclosure ideal for dogs.
Not far from the property are the fire-trails of the Gib, which make for excellent exploring, and down the hill; it's a 3-minute drive or a 15-minute stroll to town and Mittagong's popular cafes.
Try the Shaggy Cow for great bakery delights or the Station Coffee House for famous coffee.
A little further again and Lake Alexandra is a well-known local playground for ducks and birdlife great for picnics and walking the dogs.
Bowral is only a 6-minute drive, yet the property gives you the distinct impression you are miles away from anywhere.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Combined living-dining room R/C air-conditioner and a large Vulcan gas heating unit
- Large outdoor entertaining deck
- 2 bathrooms (no bath)
- Open-air terrace with fire-pit and gas heater
- Property is fenced and there is a separate dog enclosure
- Laundry with washing machine
- Bedroom 1: king
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- Bedroom 4: queen
- Bedroom 5: single x 2
One-bathroom downstairs and one upstairs.
- 1 km to Mittagong shops
- 4 km to Bowral town centre
- 5 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 6 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 14 km to Berrima
- 11 km to Bendooley Estate
- 18 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 22 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Outstanding View
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
2.8 kms away
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
3.2 kms away
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
3.6 kms away
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
3.6 kms away
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
3.8 kms away
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
5.3 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
0.9 kms away
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
0.9 kms away
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
1 kms away
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
1.2 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Main St, Mittagong NSW
0.9 kms away
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
3.4 kms away
Amazing stay - very clean, lovely backyard which is idea for bbqs with big groups! We will be back again
A most enjoyable and relaxing the stay. The location is perfect for a relaxing with adequate privacy but within walking distance to cafes. Fire trails for hiking within a short stroll. The hosts have provided everything you need for cooking at home which made it super easy. There was even chopped wood for the fire pit. The home is spacious and relaxing. A most enjoyable stay. I would return again! Thank you.
Great house for a winter weekend away with friends. Huge house, large bathrooms. Kitchen had everything you could possibly need. Supermarket and cafes close by. Even managed to get the outdoor fire pit working despite the wet weather!
Great place for a small group. Well equipped with a bbq and fire pit for the colder nights. Close to town and local wineries for some weekend fun!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.