Enchanting: 3 bed sleeps 4 in Lake Conjola NSW
Enchanting: 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Lake Conjola NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. With the beach nearby, a bake on the sand or a tumble in the surf is on the cards. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a small two-bedroom cottage perfectly situated in the quiet suburb of Lake Conjola on the South Coast of NSW and located an easy 200 metre walk to the lake where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking, water skiing and a 500 metre walk to the beach.
Though the property may be old, the owners have paid great attention to the comfort and cleanliness of the cottage and offer guests an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, which is air-conditioned.
The main bedroom has a king bed which can be converted to two king singles upon request.
Bedroom 2 has two single beds.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity along with a front load washing machine.
Your cooking options comprise of an electric cooktop and oven or enjoy an evening meal cooking on the two-burner gas BBQ.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a peaceful getaway with family or friends.
A beautiful coastal waterway, Lake Conjola is perfect for aquatic adventures.
Enjoy a range of water sports, including fishing, kayaking, waterskiing and wakeboarding.
Cyclists will be thrilled with the exhilarating trails weaving through Conjola National Park on the northern side of the lake.
Surfers will be impressed with long rides at Green Island, at the mouth of the lake and just below Cunjurong Point.
On the southern side of the lake is the village named after the sparkling waterway.
Boats, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are available for hire from Lake Conjola Post Office Store.
The Property Features:
- Air conditioner
- Books and magazines
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: king
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
- 20 m to Lake Conjola
- 500 m to Beach
- 900 m to Pattemore Lagoon
- 1.4 km to Bowling Club
- 2 km to Burrawang walking track
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $160 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
We enjoyed our stay very much. A beautifully clean and well maintained cottage in a relaxing and stunningly beautiful location.
We loved our stay. Every need was thought of and catered for. The kids loved the backyard and the beds are so comfortable. Thank you haring this gorgeous property with us.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.